Search result for TCS
- TCS and Wockhardt are among the big investment wins in the UK.
- DIT confirmed this news.
- The two ministers also discussed the supply of COVID vaccine from India to UK.
Indian technology giant Tata Consultancy Ser...
- In a Survey of Indian CIOs, TCS has been voted as top digital transformation enabler.
- The survey was organized by CORE Media.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a leading global information technology (IT) services provide...
- S. Korea reports a mass COVID-19 outbreak at an unauthorized school in Daejeon.
- State and local health authorities are tracing and monitoring the situation.
- On the weekend a school run by a missionary society called IM re...
• TCS has been among the top two US recruiters of IT services talent, hiring more than 21,500 employees in the past years alone
• TCS has seen a surge in demand for its services and to support this growth, and expects to recruit an additional 10,000 indivi...
- Phoenix Group and forged a partnership with TCS.
- The two partners have launched an enhanced client analytics tool to help workplace pension clients.
In a partnership with the global information technology (IT) services lea...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,296.41 and the benchmark Nifty50 was at 10,675.40 levels
• Infosys, HCL, Tech Mahindra and TCS were the top Sensex gainers in the morning session
• Total 22 companies including Cyient and Bajaj Consu...
• In its regulatory filing, RIL stated that its 43rd annual general meeting is scheduled on Wednesday, July 15 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
• The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has allowed AGMs through video conferencing only
• Previously, Tata Co...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,092.41 points, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 index is at 10,373.70
• IT stocks were affected by the U.S. President Donald Trump's decision to restrict entry into the U.S. of certain foreign workers
• This partnership between TCS and IBM is in line with TCS's mission towards helping enterprises that have adopted Business 4.0 journey
• TCS and IBM aim to co-create accelerators and other assets for enterprise transformation
• Indian I...
• The S&P BSE Sensex ended the day at 34,371 levels, 83 points or 0.24 percent higher, while the benchmark Nifty50 index closed at 10,167 points
• Stocks of Bajaj Finance, Axis Bank, Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys were in the list of top Sensex ...
• After falling by more than 350 points, the S&P Sensex reclaimed 32,000 mark and currently is trading at 32,086.54
• The benchmark Nifty50 index is trading at 9,486.50 levels
• UltraTech Cements, Tech Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, ITC, Asian Pa...
• Tata Group’s most profitable company TCS has announced a cut for CEO Rajesh Gopinathan
• All the CEOs and MDs of various companies under Tata Group will have their compensation reduced in the form of cut in current year bonuses
- TCS overtook RIL and became the number 1 m-cap.
- Crude oil prices were recorded as the lowest since February 2016.
- RIL shares tumble as crude oil prices slump by 31 percent.
Reliance Industrial Limited (RIL) sha...
- strategic partnership with Coop Sweden, one of the biggest retail and grocery providers in the country.
- the partnership will assist the business to prepare for the future.
- reliable customer experience across its physical and digi...
- Deal of $1.5 billion with US-based pharma retailer Walgreens Boots
- It will update applications and cloud-enabled technology functions for the US retailer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has received a major deal of $1.5 bi...
Mumbai Markets broke its three-day descending winding to end savvy gains on Friday, as banking, budgetary and vitality stocks saw strong buys in the midst of worldwide sign of help.
The BSE Sensex of 30 offers completed 411.38 focuses, or 1 percent, higher at 41,575.14. It arrived at an...
Indian markets attempted to broaden gains amid frail Asian advertises and baffling local industrial facility yield information. The Sensex was up 28 points at 40,373 while Nifty exchanged hardly higher at 11,920. Goodbye Steel, HCL Tech, Hero MotoCorp were among different gainers. ITC and Infosys...
The corporates have been seeing a changing trend in facing the world alone and raking all the profits alone but now this approach is changing as the world moves towards digitization and changing trends every day make it difficult for the firms to stay updated and still churning profits. So to ens...