Search result for Shares
Evergrande shares fell as much as 14% in Hong Kong as they resumed trading after a 17-days on Thursday. The Chinese property giant had stopped its shares from trading. There were reports suggesting that real estate firm Hopson Development was set to buy a 51% stake in Evergrande’s property ...
Apple might slash production of iPhone 13, due to global chip shortage. The company is likely to slash the production of 10 million units, as per a news report.
- Apple shares fall up to 1.2% after trading hours
- Shortage of chips ha...
- Evergrande's share trading halted
- They are struggling to pay its suppliers and lenders.
Trading in shares of China's Evergrande was suspended on October 4. This is done because the company missed a payment of...
- RRVL is taking control of Justdial from 1 September
- V.S.S Mani will continue to be the Managing Director and CEO
Reliance Retail Ventures Limited has taken sole control of Justdial Limited, with effect from September 1, 20...
- Shares of Zoom tumbled nearly 17%
- As people return to office the company faces a drop down in shares
On Tuesday, Zoom Video Communications Inc shares tumbled nearly 17%, after the video conferencing company signaled ...
• Airtel is India’s second largest carrier network
• Ambani is backed up by huge names like Facebook, Intel and Q...
• Talking at a news conference after a Cabinet meeting, Hirai said "I was careless. I would like to apologize."
Over the purchase of shares of an information technology (IT) company when had served as a parliamentary vice minister, Japan's Digital...
- Toyota shares hit high with $91 mark over rising auto demand.
- The company shares rose at such a mark for the first time since its listing on the TSE in 1949.
- The company shares have been recording highs since May 28. ...
- The South Korean stock market is moving between positive and negative finishes for the last four trading days.
- In the last three-day losing streak, the market has lost 130 points which is equivalent to 4.2 percent. ...
- S. Korea SK Telecom to cancel 8.69 million treasury shares.
- The company plans to cancel the shares in a move to boost shareholder value.
- The cancellation reduces its total issued stocks from 80.75 million to 72.06 million...
- SK Innovation sees net loss of $325.3 million in Q1 2021.
- The company’s operating profit was recorded 502.6 billion won.
- The company’s sales fell 16.4 percent on-year to 9.2 trillion won.
- On the Seo...
- S. Korean Lotte Shopping Co. sees net loss of $36.5 million in Q1.
- The company’s Q1 net losses narrowed from a year earlier on recovering sales.
- The company’s operating income rose 18.5 percent to 61.8 billion...
• Shares of Pfizer slumped 3.24 percent to Rs 5,268.55 as compared to Wednesday's closing of Rs 5,444.95 on the BSE
• The US decided to support a proposal to waive intellectual-property protections for Covid-19 vaccines
• The USTR Tai ha...
- JTB Corp. to boost its capital through Development BOJ funding.
- JTB’s capital adequacy ratio stood at 11.4 percent.
- JTB is expected to record a net loss of 100 billion yen in FY 2020.
- Preferred shares are...
- LG Electronics saw net profit of $1.05 billion in Q1 2021.
- Its operating profit also rose 39.1 percent to 1.51 trillion won in Q1.
- On Thursday, shares in LG fell 1.22 percent to 162,000 won on the Seoul bourse.
- The shares of Australia have closed lower on Monday
- The S&P/ASX 200 has been decreased by 0.21 percent to 7,045.6 points
On Monday, the shares of Australia has been decreased in the holiday-thinned trade, as the inves...
Coinbase has not made any official comment on the reason for delaying its debut on Nasdaq
The cryptocurreny exchange was set to trade about 114.9 million shares last week
Coinbase, the cryptocurrency which was se...
- Japan Post invest 8% stake in Rakuten for partnership in deliveries.
- The news leads Rakuten shares to shoot up 8.6% in Friday trading.
- The country’s post office will gain technology advice and personnel from Rakuten...
- Chinese search engine Baidu Inc. to sell 4 percent of its shares.
- The search engine company will launch itself in Hong Kong secondary listing.
- Baidu shares listed on the Nasdaq have risen 18.1% so far this year.
- The European Stock has been closed higher on Tuesday
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has been increased by 0.4 percent along with the stocks of the construction and materials that have been increased by 0.9 percent
- The stocks of the ...