Search result for Republicans
A challenge for re-election is being imposed on representative Dan Crenshaw, a former United States Navy SEAL, in a Texas district that now has potentially conservative and way more Trump voters than ever before.
The war that has always been between Republicans and Democrats in the Unit...
Americans are intensely divided over the Covid-19 vaccination mandate with the Biden administration in strong favor and many Republicans opposing it.
The US Supreme Court has ruled against Biden’s compulsion for companies having more than 100 employees to enforce the vaccine manda...
• The article of impeachment which was co-written by Congressmen Ted Lieu, Jamie Raskin and David Cicilline was presented on Monday
• This article charges the incumbent with a count of incitement of insurrection for his actions on the day his supporters ca...
• This bill takes out marijuana from the federal Controlled Substances Act, which termed it as dangerous narcotic and mandated tough penalities similar to cocaine and heroine
• The Democratic-controlled House of Representatives was successful in passing th...
• The U.S. President while talking to Republican supporters in Pennsylvania during a phone-in said “We have to turn the election over”
• Meanwhile the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has secured over 80 million people votes in and t...
• This $3 trillion should be spent on programs like incentivizing businesses to increase remote working capabilities and helping the unemployed find jobs in companies with viable business models said William Lee
• Lee said all the programs that are being i...
• Republicans continue to put their faith in Trump
• Trump launched a verbal attack on the mail-in ballot
The Republicans on Monday, re-nominated Donald Trump at...
• Russia did not want the Democrats in power hence made the environment fertile for a Republican win in 2016
• The Senate Intelligence Committee fo...
- Trump reaction to DNC was awaited
- He mostly reacted with retweets
As November 3 approaches, both the Democrats and the Republicans are putting everything into their campaign. While the Democrats have their DNC event, the Republicans ...
• The average American is still in a limbo
• If a decision by the weekend, Trump might step in
Even as the earlier pandemic stimulus packages expired the house representatives and the Senate failed...
• Nevada is looking at passing the Assembly Bill 4 that will become a law to legally hold mail-in voting for any elections to be held through the pandemic
• Trump views this as a way to ensure Re...
• Trump takes a stand on TikTok – Microsoft deal
• The security of user database is a concern
Post Microsoft’s announcement on Sunday about going ahead with exploring the de...
• Republicans to announce a $1 trillion coronavirus relief plan
• The republicans are releasing the relief package 2 months after the Democrats
The Democrats passed a $3 tri...
CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR NEWSOM’S SUGGESTION TO MAIL-IN VOTES FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS APPROVED BY STATE ASSEMBLY
• California State Assembly approves mail-in voting for the all the registered voters of the state
• California has a history of successful mail-in voting
With the US Presidential elections s...
- White House under attack
- Invoking the Insurrection Act will enable the U.S military to operate in the U.S
With White House under attack from the protestors, Trump is at the end of his restraint. The graphic video of George Floyd dying on ...
- Republicans and some democrats deem the HEROES Act bill unnecessary
- Studies show that 68% of Americans are already making more from benefit money than what they made in their employment
House Democrats, including Speaker Nancy Pelosi, prop...
- Beijing clearly is opposing the derisive efforts of some individuals in the United States to drag China into the midst of US elections.
- China is all against a US hand to play the China card to gain votes, Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said on Monday.
Doug Jones, the main Democrat chose for the Senate from Alabama in 25 years, is in grave peril of losing re-appointment one year from now, and the indictment of President Donald Trump isn't making things any simpler. So it doesn't come as an unexpected that Jones is being peered toward as...