Search result for Presidential election
• The U.S. President in a phone call suggested that the official find enough votes to hand him the victory
• President Trump on several occasions have accused that the November 3 election was rigged and stated that the actual fraud was done with the help o...
• Before the election, Twitter introduced changes in order to make it difficult for users to retweet a tweet that carried misinformation and also promoted the use of quote tweets
• Twitter stated it will no longer prompt quote tweets from the retweet icon ...
• At this rally held in Valdosta, Georgia, President Trump said “We're winning this election,” and further added that “we will still win it.”
• President Trump was accompanied by first lady Melania Trump at the rally, where very...
• According to the reports, at least 80 million people have voted in favor of the Democratic presidential candidate in the recently conducted elections
• Joe Biden had already broken the record of most number of votes which was held by then-presidential ca...
• Along with thanking the Indian PM, Biden expressed his desire to strengthen and expand the US-India strategic partnership alongside the first vice president of South Asian descent
• Both the leaders spoke on Tuesday night, where PM Modi congratulated Bid...
- The triumph of Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the U.S. presidential election has brought a ray of hope for both the U.S. and the global community, but his attitude towards stricter financial regulations is apparently weighing on Korean banks doing business in the world's largest ma...
• “Economic activity and employment have continued to recover but remain well below their levels at the beginning of the year” said the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC)
• No changes were made to the monthly purchases by the Fed officials an...
- Tokyo stocks ended up, Nikkei Stock Average hit highest.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 410.05 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE finished at 22.69 points.
- Stock issues ...
- Nikkei gained highest, with Tokyo stock rising on Thursday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 234.38 points.
- The Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up to 11.96 points.
- Stock ...
- Tokyo stocks rise on Wednesday over strong U.S share gains.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained 330.90 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE was up by 13.15 points.
- Stock issues saw gains...
• Until now 770,324 voters in Kansas had returned mail-in or advance in-person ballots as of Sunday said the Kansas Secretary of State’s office
• Katie Koupal, Kansas Deputy Assistant Secretary of State said the seismic shift towards mail-in voting t...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Monday; gains capped.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up by 318.35 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 28.62 points.
- Stock issues saw gains...
• This was confirmed by the Facebook co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg during a Senate hearing on Wednesday
• Zuckerberg said that they have taken the steps to stop recommendations in groups for all political content or social issue gr...
• On the basis of a statement by Twitter which said that the amount of expenses in the fourth quarter could go up, its shares went down by 16 percent
• Twitter also warned about difficulty to predict how advertisers would react as the election-day is just ...
• The third and final debate between the US President Donald Trump and his rival from Democratic party Joe Biden will feature a mute button that will allow each candidate to speak uninterrupted
• Each candidate’s microphone would be silenced to allow...
• President Trump is trailing Biden by 52 percent to 46 percent in both in Michigan and Nevada, while both candidates registered from 49 percent of registered voters revealed a tracking poll conducted by the CBS News-YouGov released on Sunday.
• As per the...
• The President of the United States, Donald Trump has accused his rival and Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of shipping jobs to China when he was Senator and vice president
• President Trump said the Democrats is a socialist program and platfo...
• The survey states that Biden is supported by nearly 53 percent of surveyed people, while 39 percent people are backing the US President
• As per this survey, the number of people supporting former vice president went up by 6 percent points as compared to...
• The President of the United States, Donald Trump has on many instances claimed that upcoming presidential election will be rigged
• According to an announcement made by Facebook in a blog post, new rules related to advertisement have been added to earlie...
- Tokyo stocks fall on Wednesday morning; investors watch the U.S presidential debate.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average fell by 29.33 points.
- The Topix index was down by 7.10 points.
- Stock issues decline in compani...