Search result for Oil
- The Japan stocks closed the Monday trading day on a higher note with gains in the shares of Paper and pulp, Railway and Bus and Real estate sectors.
- The Nikkei 225 surged by 1.05% and hit a new 1-month high.
- The worst performer ...
- The South Korea stock market is tumbling between the positive and negative in the last four trading days.
- The global forecast for the Asian market is positive.
- The KOSPI ended the day on Friday with gains from the financial shar...
- The US dollar stood at 99.377, up by 0.3%, against the basket of six currencies.
- EUR/USD experienced a slump of 0.4% and stood at 1.0938, GBP/USD fell by 0.3% and stood at 1.2462, while USD/JPY dropped by 0.1% to 106.81.
- The cru...
After the collapse in demand for oil, majority of countries are in the race of purchasing maximum crude oil that too at a dream rate. South Korea is fourth-largest country in Asia when it comes to commercial storage capacity. Apparently South Korea has completely has run out of it’s oil sto...
- Crude oil is more than in abundance today
- With pandemic shutting down economies and travel, there is an urgent need for storage
- Oil tankers and crude oil storage firms are enjoying one of the best periods in their businesses
- Homegrown fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) Giant Marico saw a steep growth to its vegetables and cooking oil portfolio that did not rebound well with its personal grooming and coconut oil product mix.
- The Indian arm of its business hence displays a low volume growth in its qua...
- Crude oil futures contract take a beating to minus $37.63 per barrel
- A historic low since 1946
- It is the result of too much oil in the country with a serious storage deficit
The pandemic of coronavirus seems to be c...
- A Price War in Oil Prices has created an overwhelming flood in the market
- This has produced a demand for tankers as floating storage utility
Oil refineries and storage tanks are running to threshold capacity among a serious lockdown to the nation in one of the...
• From London’s FTSE 100 index to Japan’s Nikkei 225 index, stock see a rise
• Shockingly oil prices go down amid Russia-Saudi Arabia spat
• Investors keeping eye on numbers of coronavirus cases in Europe
Monday saw a j...
- Qatar is making arrangements to absorb the economic and financial jolt that the oil price and the Covid-19 will bring in
- The decline is assets from funds will excel $300 billion this year
Qatar is bracing up to tackle th...
- The U.S President acted as a mediator to both Russia and Saudi Arabia in the ongoing oil price wars.
- The coronavirus pandemic was not making It any less simple with fuel taps gone dry all of a sudden with all transport closed down.
Since the U.S. President agr...
• Global markets react to number of coronavirus infected cases crossing 200,000 in U.S.
• Oil and gas see some rise, while utilities fall
Thursday saw the fluctuations of European stocks as a reaction to the news of 200,000 cases of coronav...
• Virtual shutdown of key carbon industries
• Energy industry to go through restructuring
• Fall in amount of carbon emissions
According to some of the trade pundits and industry experts, the coronavirus pandemic will prove as game changer for energy m...
- Saudi Arabia accused of decimating the rival oil producing nations by increasing oil stakes in an oil-inundated market
- Saudi Arabia has made intentions clear by refusing to act as the steadying force in a crumbling market.
An increase in oil reserves in all co...
- A communiqué between Oil Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Saudi Oil Minister keeps the oil flow in good hands.
- This is as far as continuous inflow of crude into the country is concerned.
Oil and Gas industry has been witnessing weak oil reserves and a sl...
- Shampoo and conditioner bottles contribute to a major part of non-biodegradable wastes every year
- The cosmetics industry delved into a technique which was quite fashionable in the olden days
Shampoo bars are a great way t...
- The oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia could hurt American shale oil and gas companies.
- However, this oil war may benefit the shale gas industry in Pennsylvania, according to a senior analyst at S&P Global Platts.
- Russia and Saudi Arabia had a fall out on the issue of cutting oil production further
- Saudi Arabia goes on a free production
- Gets ARAMCO to overproduce to beat Russia in the oil global market
-Frying is an art.
-Follow few tips and prepare some yummy things.
Frying is an art and if you do not handle it carefully, you end up getting unsatisfied results. For most of the beginners, frying is a difficult process as...
- US President Donald Trump announced his plan to buy 90 million barrels of natural oil to be stored in the petroleum reserve.
- However, experts believe it is unlikely to change the trajectory of calculations through the week as the future lo...