Search result for News
- The government of United Kingdom is going to double its onshore renewable energy projects
- The analysts said that, this decision may cause change because many of the energy developers might not choose to compete
- The auto makers in Germany are expecting around 14.8 million electric cars on the roads of Germany by the year 2030
- The government of Germany is only planning for having only 7 million to the 10 million of the electric vehicles on the road...
- The technology giant Google again faces an investigation in the United Kingdom for revamping the company’s advertising data
- The new technology will be removing the third-party cookies, which will be allowing the users to be tracked a...
- The Cineworld of the United Kingdom have made a deal with the creditors for surviving the closures of theatres
- The shares of the Cineworld have been increased by 17 percent in the response to the deal
On Monday, the Cinew...
- The GE Healthcare has revealed a new artificial intelligence technology for placing the endotracheal tube or ETT in the corona virus patients in Europe
- This technology includes the Critical Care Suite 2.0 of the GE Healthcare for the breat...
• The U.S. Transportation Security Administration said it has screened a total of 1.047 million passengers on Sunday
• The CDC had requested the Americans to stay at their homes and celebrate the festival of Thanksgiving by thanking with the people they st...
• GM needs to recall the 2007-2014 model year trucks and SUVs as the inflators are at the risk of the same type of explosion to high heat and humidity as other recalled Takata inflators
• According to the GM estimation in securities filings, if at all requ...
• This number was forecasted with the help of a mathematical model and was published in the journal Scientific reports
• As compared with the level of social distancing prior to the pandemic, the present-day social distancing reflects an approximate 60 per...
• Wiping off last week’s losses, futures on the Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500 and the Nasdaq jumped between 0.4 percent and 0.7 percent
• According to an announcement by Moncef Slaoui, the head of White House's Operation Warp Speed, s...
• Similar to the last week, the U.S. reported more than 1 million cases in the time period of less than six days
• In wake of the rising COVID-19 cases, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has asked the US citizens to follow all the precautionar...
• According to the tweets by the FBI and the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s office, their officers were on the scene at the Mayfair Mall, located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
• The Wauwatosa Police Department in a statement said “When emergency personne...
- Rishi Sunak is going to announce the heaviest public borrowing since the world War Tow
- Rishi Sunak will be unveiling a record 400-billion-pound borrowing plan next week
Rishi Sunak, who is the finance minister of United K...
- The government of Poland will be resuming its operations in the country from 28th November 2020
- The prime minister of Poland said that, they have decided that, from 20th November the trade centers will operate with the highest sanitary reg...
- The president of Turkey said that, the government is determined to bring new reforms in the economy and judiciary
- The president said that, they are determined to bring ne boom in the economy and democracy of Turkey
- Russia has resumed the testing of its Sputnik V covid-19 vaccine after a short pause in the trials
- At the end of the month of October, eight clinics said that, the trials had been temporarily paused for the new volunteers
- The effort of Russia has been creating the conditions for lasting the settlement on the Karabakh region
- The diplomat of Russia said that, the measures are being taken for the full-scale settlement of the crisis at the Nagorno and Karabakh ...
- Spanish company Iberdrola is aiming to become one of the top green hydrogen producers in the continent of Europe
- The company Iberdrola have a 200-megawatt electrolyzer project and is planning for an electrolyzer of 600 megawatts more ...
- The international football break have proved to be a notable success for the national football teams in Europe amid the increase in the corona virus cases
- The CEO of Bundesliga have said that, the current situation is not good for the dome...
- The company BMW has announced that, it will be manufacturing the next-generation Mini Countryman in Germany
- The official press release also confirms that, an electric version of the new Mini Countryman is also going to be available <...
- The Realme & 5G smartphone has been officially launched in Europe along with the Realme watch S and the Realme Buds Air Pro
- Aport from the 5G support, the smartphone have many other upgrades as compared to the regular Realme 7