Search result for Natural
South Africa, is one the world's largest gold producer has now stumbled upon a new treasure i.e Helium. It is popularly used in superconductors, medical scanners, space travel and birthday balloons as it produces that squeaky voice.
- Covid-19 outbreak has led people to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Studies suggest that these capsules help in lowering blood cholesterol
The outbreak of Covid-19 has caused people to maintain a healthy life and understand t...
Wildfires may not be new news for citizens of the USA. The major causes of wildfire include uncontrolled debris burning, improperly extinguished, no extinguished or unattended campfire, and heat transfer from heavy machinery. The wildfire season for the year started around early April and has mos...
Natural killer (NK) cells, also known as large granular lymphocytes (LGL), are defined as a type of cytotoxic lymphocyte which is critical to the innate immune system in the human body. NK cells belong to the innate lymphoid cells (ILC) which is a rapidly expanding family in the world of biologic...
- Contrary to expectations, natural gas prices remain unchanged in India for now.
- Domestic production of natural gas is expected to rise by 2% during FY22.
- Analysts believe that increase in production can support volume growth.
- The cyclone Seroja has caused serious damages in the western region of Australia
- Two small towns of western Australia have suffered some serious damage when the cyclone Seroja has struck the western part of the country
- In past ten years, ONGC's share in India's Oil & Gas production has jumped to 70%.
- Gas output from the block is expected to be profitable for ONGC.
- India is going to start a new pricing regime from 1 APR 2021. ...
- PetroChina aims to supply zero-cabon products by 2025.
- It also expects its carbon emissions to peak by 2025.
- In 2025, the company aims to produce between 150 billion and 160 billion cubic metres of natural gas.
- Clean up begins in Australia as the floods slows down in the country
- More than 40,000 people in Australia have been forced to flee their homes as the torrential rain sparked the floods in the country
On Wednesday, a man&r...
- 15 Japanese firms form an alliance to promote carbon-neutral LNG.
- Tokyo Gas Co. and Isuzu Motors Ltd. are among the companies that have joined the alliance.
- Japan aims to reduce its carbon dioxide emissions to net zero by...
- Very soon, Shell’s Indian Unit is going start the retail sales of LNG.
- Shell is planning to forge partnerships with many other entities and holders of LNG capacity to increase its reach.
Very soon, the India unit of ...
- The Indian government has invited ExxonMobil to increase investment in oil exploration.
- The government is wooing ExxonMobil to take stakes in offshore acreage controlled by ONGC.
In JAN 2021, the state-backed Oil & Nat...
- Coal and Crude Oil have maximum share in the Indian energy consumption.
- Production of petro products/refinery products fall by 13.5% during APR-DEC FY21.
- Oil production reduced in India due to pandemic caused by coronavirus. ...
- Greece has become the most important hub for the gas alternative in the south eastern region of Europe
- As the Trans-Adriatic Pipeline or TAP became operational in Greece, the country becomes the most important source of gas in south east E...
Natural Language Processing Market is expected to Reach US$ 42,591 Mn by 2027, owing to the Increasing Adoption of Natural Language Processing across the Financial Sector for Workflow Optimization; says Absolute Markets Insights
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a branch of artificial intelligence and linguistics, dedicated to making computers understand statements or words written in human languages. Natural language processing has come into existence to ease the work of the user and to fulfill the need to communicat...
- Japan to expand use of ammonia as fuel and cut down on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Expert reports suggest that Ammonia does not emit carbon dioxide when burned.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Fuel Department set up a cou...
- Tokyo Gas Co. and Philippines First Gen Corp. to join in building liquefied natural gas.
- Both the companies plan to launch the construction work in the second half of 2022.
- Tokyo Gas Co. is planning to take on 20 percent ...
- France and Italy have been hit by the heavy rainfall
- Over a dozen of people are reported missing in the countries of France and Italy
More than a dozen of people were reported missing in the countries of France and as the...
- Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ for healthcare sector in the UK.
- Alcidion wants to help the NHS.
Australian health technology company Alcidion has launched a ‘smart clinical asset’ ca...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi power will supply natural gas-based generation equipment to Thailand.
- Mitsubishi Power Ltd. and Thai electric power producer has signed a contract.
- The gas turbine combined-cycle plant is capable ...