Search result for Microsoft
• TikTok was in the list of 59 apps blocked by the Government of India citing security concerns
• Microsoft is also having discussion with ByteDance to acquire TikTok's US operations
• ByteDance wants Reliance Industries Limited to...
• The US treasury will earn a huge amount from this likely deal
• This deal will ensure database security for the US
The latest on the TikTok update is that in a press conference, Trump talks about his meeting...
- South Korean telecom companies are shoring up plans to enhance their videoconference capabilities.
- In order to meet rising demand amid the COVID-19 pandemic, it has boosted a telework model here, industry insiders said Monday.
Global videoconference an...
• Trump concerned about data pilferage and security with TikTok
• Microsoft committed to the deal with TikTok only if all security checks are reviews are found to be in place<...
• US still deciding to ban TikTok
• Microsoft in talks with ByteDance on buying the US operations
Even as the US plans on banning TikTok in the US, Microsoft is in advance talks of a deal with Bytedance,...
- Leading computer software system and application developer- Microsoft Corporation.
- Bill Gates and Paul G. Allen founded the corporation.
- IBM had asked Microsoft to supply the essential software.
- In 2001 Micros...
- NBA plans to restart matches with a virtual audience.
- Microsoft Corp. and NBA will be working together to set up a virtual screening of the games.
- The NBA had suspended its season in March.
- The season is plann...
- Slack alleged that Microsoft has illegally tied its Teams product to it
- The completion between the two is about the office communication space in the future
Slack, a business messaging app has filed a complaint against tech gi...
- South Korea is a center of the global supply chain for technology and electronics.
- The market capitalization of Apple Inc., Microsoft Corp., or Amazon.com Inc. each exceeds the combined capitalization of all...
COVID19 MARKET RALLIES, PREDICTED EARNING REPORTS ARE BEING LOOKED FORWARD TO FOR TESLA, MICROSOFT, INTEL & CMG
- Hopes on a vaccine for covid continues to boost the stocks for Moderna, AstraZeneca
- Tesla is expected to deliver a loss while intel has its chances ...
- The Trump administration lost some brownie points when it tried to enforce federal law on International students
- Educational Institutes and IT companies filed lawsuits against this rule
Trump in his attempts to bolster the cou...
• JioMeet allows users create multiple meetings in a day and supports HD calling
• JioMeet is available on Google Playstore and the App Store
• With extremely simple interface and equipped with all the features, JioMeet is all set to compete...
- Using AI, Microsoft is running an advanced mental healthcare service program.
- This program also uses voice assistants and wearable tech.
- Azure Health of Microsoft is based on Azure Kinect.
In South Korea, Micros...
• Google Meet will have features like blur backgrounds or replace them completely
• According to the reports, Google Meet will bring some important features for students and teachers to make learning comfortable
As the global coronavirus tally go...
• This partnership between TCS and IBM is in line with TCS's mission towards helping enterprises that have adopted Business 4.0 journey
• TCS and IBM aim to co-create accelerators and other assets for enterprise transformation
• Indian I...
- Many Chinese firms were blacklisted by the US way back in October 2019 are being provided services by US firms
- The report by Top10VPN names major players like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and many more.
In the wake of Chin...
The Aarogya Setu app developed by the Government of India and was being enforced by Indian authorities is currently under tight scrutiny and falling short.
After an announcement regarding the development of exposure notification system also known as contact tracing technology was mad...
• Microsoft chatbot was launched in March and was used 190 million times in the month of April
• Microsoft announced its entry in the healthcare sector few days back
• Microsoft President Brad Smith raised questions over feasibility of the a...
• Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare is currently available to the customers in public preview with a free trial of six months
• Azure is competing with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud
• Google Cloud is also targeting the healthcare sector ...
- Bill Gates steps away from the board of directors of Microsoft
- Will continue as a technical advisor
- Devotes himself to Bill and Melinda Gates foundation
The world’s second-richest man is a philanthropist. At 64 all he wan...