Search result for Markets
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index slumped 80 points at the opening but went up by 0.52 percent or 139.34 points to 26,902.47, while the S&P 500 was trading up 0.2 percent to 3,243
• The tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite surged nearly 100 points or 0.9...
- The European stocks fall back on Thursday as the hopes of the investors flatter amid second wave of the novel corona virus pandemic
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 have been decreased by 0.9 percent by the mid of the morning
- On Wednesday, the European stocks have been increased
- The stocks rise because of the gains by the sportswear makers and the auto makers advancement
On Wednesday, the European stocks were increased as the investors have br...
- The European Stocks were slightly higher on Tuesday which was an attempt to bounce back from Monday’s losses
- The pan-European stoxx 600 have increased or gained 0.5 percent in the early trade
The European stocks wer...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index went down over 900 points or 3.3 percent and the S&P 500 index slumped 2.5 percent, while the Nasdaq Composite fell 120 points or 1.1 percent to 10,672
• While stocks are suffering, the US dollar is performing w...
- The European shares decreased as the number of the novel corona virus cases in Europe has increased
- A media report has showed decrease in the banking shares due to several global banks have moved big sums of illegal funds
- The European Stocks have been dropped on last Friday
- The drop in the stocks have increased the concern of the investors on the growing and worsening second wave of the novel corona virus
On Friday, the European stocks hav...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average unlike yesterday slumped this morning by 48 points or 0.2 percent, while the S&P 500 index opened 0.5 percent lower at 3,368
• The Nasdaq Composite went down by over 2 percent to 10,785.67 at the end of first session<...
- Today on 17th September 2020, MOEX has celebrated the two-year anniversary of trading in the Russian law ETFs
- In the year 2020, the asset management companies has launched ten new funds which has brought the total number of Russian law ETF...
- The European Stocks have been closed higher on Monday because of the renewed corona virus vaccine
- The traders are showing caution at the start of the week which is full of potential catalysts
On Monday, the European stock...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average is trading at 28,064.13 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,410.90, while the Nasdaq 100 is at 11,433.35
• Shares of Tesla jumped 6.42 percent to $351.42 after witnessing a massive decline in Wednesday
- Germany will now be focusing on stronger partnerships with democracies in the Asian region with Japan and South Korea
- The decision was taken as a part of the increasing sense of alarm in Europe about the economic dependence on China ...
• The Dow Jones industrial average index is trading at 27,740 and the S&P 500 index is at 3,365 while the Nasdaq composite index is 11,018
• The stocks of Amazon, Alphabet and Facebook plunged 3.7, 3.3 and 3 percent respectively on Tuesday...
• The New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq will resume to usual trading on Tuesday
• The commodities market in the U.S., including gold and oil futures will also remain closed on Monday
After an extremely volatile week, the U.S. stocks which ...
• The data says the stocks that are expected to fare well if Biden is elected as the next U.S. President are performing better than the overall market
• According to the market analysts, the companies that might benefit from Biden winning the election are ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 39,711, while the benchmark Nifty 50 is at 11,726.20
• The top Sensex gainer in the first trading session on Monday was IndusInd Bank as it went up by 5 percent, followed by ONGC, Axis Bank and HDFC Bank (all up by 2...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 39,240.43 and the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,592.25
• IndusInd went up by 2 percent and was the top Sensex gainer in the opening trading session on Thursday
• Total 51 companies including likes of...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,800 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,470
• Bajaj Auto was the top Sensex gainer with jump of 3 percent followed by PowerGrid, Bajaj Finserv and Mahindra & Mahindra (all up by 2 percent each)
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,894.57 levels and the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 11,483.75
• With 2 percent growth, IndusInd Bank was the top Sensex performer followed by Axis Bank, State Bank of India and Asian Paints (all up by 1%)
• The interest rates were held steady by the monetary policy committee in wake of rising inflation
• Since February, the RBI has brought down the repo rate by a total of 115 bps
• Indian economy will improve in the second half of the financi...