Search result for Jobs
Facebook has announced its plan to hire 10,000 people in the European Union, in order to build the metaverse. This will be a virtual reality version of the Internet.
• Facebook is plan...
- Aerospace companies to hire about 1,000 people in Singapore
- Various international and national companies are recruiting candidates
Aerospace companies in Singapore will be hiring 1,000 people over the next two years. The s...
- The AUKUS defence pact will cause thousands of people to lose their jobs
- Morrison said that French-built fleet will not be able to meet Australia's needs
Trade unions have warned that thousands of Australian people mig...
- Panasonic to eliminate 1,000 jobs in Japan
- This is a part of the early voluntary retirement program
Panasonic Corp is planning to eliminate more than 1,000 jobs in Japan. This will take place through an early retirement pr...
- RRVL is taking control of Justdial from 1 September
- V.S.S Mani will continue to be the Managing Director and CEO
Reliance Retail Ventures Limited has taken sole control of Justdial Limited, with effect from September 1, 20...
- The US hit hard by the Delta variant of Covid-19
- Drastic decrease in job growth in the US
Delta variant the more contagious variant of coronavirus has an adverse effect on the hiring plans of the firms in the USA. The lock...
- Gatishakti was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech
- This is an ambitious project of Rs 100 lakh crore
The main purpose of Gatishakti program is to provide the framework for the implement...
- The hospitality industry of United Kingdom has warned 500,000 jobs are at the risk
- The restaurants, hotels and bars have been saddled with backing the taxes of 93 million pounds
The hospitality industry of the United King...
• As the rise is number of jobs added is almost double, the unemployment rate went down from 6.1 percent to 5.8%.
• the Thursday's Labor Department report said that number of people filing for unemployment claims went down to 385,000
- S. Korean stocks expected to trade low next week over inflation fears.
- On Friday, the benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) closed at 3,153.32 points.
- The stock index had reportedly slumped more than 1 perce...
- Amazon is going to create more than 10,000 new jobs in the United Kingdom in 2021
- The company is going to open new operations in Hinckley, Swindon, Dartford, Gateshead and Doncaster in 2021
The online retail giant Amazon ...
- S. Korea’s employed people reached 27.2 million in April 2021.
- The number of unemployed people came to 1.15 million in April.
- The jobless rate fell 0.2% point on-year to 4%.
- The number of temporary worker...
- The unemployment rate in Australia has been dropped by 5.6 percent as the recovery is strengthening
- According to the latest data, the unemployment rate has been dropped to 5.6 percent in March 2021
The unemployment rate i...
- S. Korea reports increase in number of employed people in March.
- The country saw numbers of employed people reach 26.9 million.
- The unemployment rate also rose 0.1% point on-year to 4.3 percent last month.
- The unemployment rate in Australia has been dropped by 5.8 percent as the recovery rate strengthens
- The employment in the country has been increased by 88,700 in the month of February 2021
In the month of February 2021, t...
- S. Korean govt. announces to make efforts to create more jobs by 2025.
- The country’s finance minister Hong Nam Ki revealed a road map on developing the service industry.
- The ministry plans to resume the distribution...
• A US court has sought a joint status report on work authorisation rights available to a certain section of spouses of H-1B workers
• It will decide the fate of the Save Jobs USA lawsuit, which has been a long-drawn litigation dating back to April 2015
- S. Korea Finance Minister announces public institutions to hire more new employees.
- The country’s public institutions in 2021 plan to hire more than 26,000 new employees.
- The minister said that the public sector wil...
• While all the jobs lost in last month were held by women, men on the other hand gained 16,000 jobs in the same period
• According to the data, Latina and Black women disproportionately work in sectors that were hit hardest by the COVID-19 pandemic...
- S. Korea reports the largest job loss in December 2020 due to pandemic.
- In December 2020, the jobless rate rose 0.7 percentage point on-year to 4.1 percent.
- The unemployment rate for young adults came to 8.1 percent in De...