Search result for Japan
- China cautious to start out on rebuilding nation’s economy
- China’s financial market crumbling as compared to global peers
China does not like it one bit when their measures to bolster the economy are coming under the lens, albeit for the wrong reas...
• Global market continues being impacted
• Investors keep on assessing economic slowdown and impact on markets
• Over 720,000 people infected and 33,925 deaths by coronavirus worldwide
With coronavirus pandemic still in focus of in...
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FOR 20.03.2020.
- Number of countries affected: 181
- Total infected globally: 245, 912
- Total global deaths: 10,048
Most affected countries and their tally...
China reports Zero new cases in Hubei and Wuhan. It is almost down to nothing at all in ground zero. Indian cases surge to 166.
- Total number of cases 219,367
- Total deaths 8,970
- Countries affected 16
- 1 death in Bulgaria
- 2 new cases ...
- Covid-19 is a global menace
- Italy will not stop factories from being operative
- Japanese premier says the situation is not as bad there
Even as I scroll through the news one name that repeatedly occurs like a c...
- Following years of hesitation, Japan’s Mid-Term Defense review had finally announced that Tokyo had decided to press ahead with development of its domestic, independently designed sixth-generation Mitsubishi F-3 air-superiority stealth fighter ...
- Wisma Atria closed down Japan Food Town over non-payment of “sums”
- The space developers of the mall have already received external applications as replacements
Japan Food Town located on the fourth floor of th...
- South Korean unit of Nissan is planning a voluntary retirement for its employees.
- Around 60 employees have already submitted the letter of resignation.
- Nissan has cut its annual operating profit forecast by 43%.
- Garden tourism is a tactic to boost the regional popularity of western Japan
- Six western Japan municipal governments have applied for the garden tourism program
The United States and Europe had promoted garden tourism as ...
- Mutual entry restrictions by Japan and South Korea, due to COVID-19
- K-pop concerts scheduled in Japan during the month of March-April cancelled
- Japanese K-Con event by CJ ENM is postponed
Due to the curr...
- COVID-19 outbreak has led to the closure of schools in Japan
- Food suppliers are left with excess stocks due to the closure
The Japanese government ordered the closure of schools throughout the nation as a preventive measu...
- Ramen is a Japanese dish which is relished worldwide
- Japan has been focusing on putting its cuisine on the global map and has encouraged tourism based on food
Gastronomy tourism has been rapidly gaining popularity in Japa...
• Honda Cars India has recorded a heavy fall of its sales for the month by 46.26 percent, selling 7269 units as compared to 13,527 units sold in February last year.
- Euro-dollar volatility is at 6.6%, highest in a year.
- Japanese yen regained its safe-haven status after slumping for a week.
- Euro gained 0.3% and settled at $1.1028.
The global market in on a slump due to the f...
- The Bank of Japan (BoJ) has slowed the talks of the digital yen.
- Japanese central bank initially signaled that they will be releasing their digital currency soon.
- The central banks across the world are feeling immense pressure t...
- The organizers of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics dismissed speculations that the coronavirus could lead to the cancellation of the international games.
- In an emailed statement to NPR, the International Olympic Committee confirmed that preparation...
- Standard 10-year JGB futures increased 0.29 points to 153.66, recording the highest level.
- The yield on standard 10-year cash JGBs dropped 1.5 basis points to negative 0.110%.
- European government bond yields fell as the spread of...
- Uber launched Uber Eats, a food delivery service in 2014 & China’s cab service Didi Chuxing launched its food delivery network in 2018
- The Chinese brand now seeks to enter the Japanese market as a competitor to Uber Eats
- MSCI’s widest index of Asia-Pacific stocks outside Japan. MIAPJ0000PUS dropped 0.5% and fell additionally over 4%.
- Japan's Nikkei .N225 dropped 1.7% to its lowest since October
- The Hang Seng.HSI dropped 1...
• Japan’s ANA Holdings, Japan to buy another 20 additional Boeing 787 Dreamliners
• No information on the financial agreemen...