Search result for Japan
- N700S is the latest bullet train in Japan.
- Faster and smoother than its earlier models, N700S can ensure passenger safety during earthquake too.
- The new train started on 1 JUL 2020.
- N700S can run up to 360 kilometers p...
- EU wants to welcome travelers from Japan, South Korea and Thailand.
- However Japan, South Korea and Thailand are still not in hurry to resume foreign travel.
- Greece is one of the first EU countries to open its border to travelers ...
- US President Donald Trump wants many countries including South Korea to join G7 and expand the group.
- Japan has objected to South Korea joining the group.
- This move from Japan can enhance tension between Japan and South Korea.
- Coronavirus cases are increasing in Japan.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, Japanese government despite opening up the economy, Japanese government wants to close the places where crowded gatherings are possible.
- Japan is anticipating the rise in the cases of coronavirus cases this weekend.
- Minister Yasutoshi Nishimura says that there is no need to declare emergency.
Yasutoshi Nishimura, Economy Minister of Japan is leading the cha...
- VUNO has signed a license agreement with M3 to distribute its AI solutions in the Japanese market.
- Sony is the part-owner of M3.
- VUNO is planning to launch many AI-powered medical devices in Japan.
- Along with some European countries, France and Italy have relaxed entry restrictions on Japan.
- European countries have also declared Japan a “safe” country.
France, Italy and some other European countries have ...
- In 2018, Mie University in central Japan started a course of Ninja Studies.
- Central Japan is believed to be the home of Ninja.
- Genichi Mitsuhashi studied many ancient texts to learn more about ninjas. He also went through ninja t...
- Philippines and Japan have signed an agreement according to which, Philippines would receive P24-billion from Japan.
- Terms of agreement stipulate economic relief to Filipinos who were affected by the global health crisis.
- For venture in Singapore, Japanese company NTT Data is planning to collaborate with Kiwi Company LeapThought.
- The two partners are planning to set up a centre of excellence in Singapore.
- The center would employ up to 40 engineers...
- In MAR 2020, EU had imposed travel-based restrictions on many countries to contain the spread of the COVID-19.
- Now the restrictions have been lifted on some countries including Japan and South Korea.
- European economy earns lots o...
- GVB has postponed the reopening of travel for the countries of Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
- Earlier, the island was supposed to open on 1 JUL 2020.
Prioritizing the health and safety of island residents as well as trave...
- A group representing European businesses is requesting Japanese government to set aside entry restrictions imposed on foreigners.
- The entry restrictions on foreigners were imposed by Japan in 2019.
A European business lobb...
- Recently, Japanese Minister Katsuyuki Kawai was arrested.
- However, support for Japanese PM Shinzo Abe is still going strong.
According to a poll by the Mainichi Shimbun daily, public support for Japanese Prime Minister Shi...
- Japan has put the celebrations of 75th National Sports Festival on hold.
- This festival was first celebrated in 1946.
- This decision has been made due to epidemic of coronavirus.
Japan has decided to cancel the 75...
- Shinzo Abe is the longest serving Prime Minister in the history of Japan.
- Shinzo Abe played a crucial role in striking a balance of the Japane...
- Shares of Japanese game maker Nintendo shot up to levels that were not seen in more than a decade.
- Amir Anvarzadeh from Asymmetric Advisors believes that this will not impress investors.
- Nintendo’s stock closed at 50,110 Ye...
- Japan and Vietnam have decided mutually to lift travel bans and ease restrictions slowly.
- Japan is discussing similar bilateral arrangements with Australia, New Zealand, and Thailand.
- Although, Japanese government has removed tra...
- Due to coronavirus, few people are making purchases of products as one needs to stay away from outside products.
- Climate change has lead to concerns that products useful in one particular area might not be useful there in the coming years.<...
- Neighbors of Shigeru Yokota want repatriations from North Korea.
- Shigeru Yokota was abducted by North Korea in 1970s.
Neighbors of the recently deceased Shigeru Yokota are pushing for the immediate repatriation of Japanese...