Search result for JAPAN PARLIAMENT
- Japan’s ‘My Number’ ID card not to be linked with bank accounts.
- The government has informally made the above decision for the time being.
- On Nov. 27 the govt. presented a new plan at a working group mee...
- Japan SC rejects the appeal of Anri Kawai accused of violating election laws.
- The former ruling party member may lose her parliament seat due to the ongoing legal suit.
- The decision of appeal was made by the Supreme Cour...
- Japan PM tells South Korean lawmakers his hopes in the improvement of bilateral ties.
- Suga reiterated its intention to make the first reconciliatory move.
- Since 2018, bilateral ties between Japan and South Korea have rema...
- Japan Govt. and ruling parties to hold regular diet session in late January.
- The session has been delayed to make thorough preparations for deliberation on issues.
- The third fiscal 2020 supplementary budget is also likely...
- Suga discloses govt. coordination with the science council in 2017 over member list.
- The Prime Ministers’ disclosure comes as he faces criticism for rejecting 6 scholars.
- Japanese Communist Party secretariat head A...
- Bonus for Japanese Govt. employees to be cut for fiscal 2020.
- The decision was in line with the National Personnel Authority’s recommendation.
- The annual summer and winter bonuses would be worth 4.45 months of sala...
- Japan’s new PM being tested for his ability following a month of joining office.
- Suga is currently under controversy for his refusal to allow few scholars to join govt. advisory body.
- Suga will be joining the extra...
- Yoshihide Suga to reiterate topics on Olympics in his upcoming diet session speech.
- The Prime Minister will face opposition parties during the session.
- On Thursday, Suga returned from his visit to Vietnam and Indonesia.