Search result for JAPAN GOVERNMENT
- Japan to collect data of people infected with COVID-19 even after vaccination.
- The health ministry will prepare a system to gather vaccination records of all infected people.
- It will then evaluate the effectiveness of the...
- Japan welcomes Britain’s plan to dispatch an aircraft carrier strike group.
- Japan Defense Minister had a video conference call with British counterpart.
- The aircraft carrier strike group will be dispatched in the we...
- Kirin Holdings Co. reports ranking on top in sales of Beer in 2020.
- The beer company overtook Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. in the number of sales.
- The Japanese government had reduced the country’s liquor tax on beer in...
- Japan Govt. to impose fine on COVID-19 patients who refuse to be hospitalized.
- The govt. plans to submit the new bill to revise the current infectious disease control law by the end of January.
- The current infectious dise...
- PM Yoshihide Suga likely to declare a state of emergency around Thursday.
- The state of emergency if so declared would be in Tokyo and 3 neighboring prefectures.
- The plan of emergency may be in place for about one month.
- Japan’s economy expected to pick up at the end of FY 2021.
- In the next fiscal year to March 2022, the country’s economy is expected to grow 3.42 percent.
- The Japanese government expects a 4.0 percent growth ne...
- New variant of COVID-19 leads Japan Govt. to suspend special entry of athletes.
- The new policy by the govt. will be placed until the end of January.
- The Govt. has already notified the Japanese Olympic Committee and other ...
- Motegi to visit African and Latin American countries in January to discuss business.
- Motegi is said to visit Latin America from Jan 4 to 14.
- Motegi’s plan to visit Nigeria is subject to change due to the new variant...
- Japan Govt. releases plan regarding priority groups for COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan was presented by the government’s coronavirus countermeasures subcommittee.
- The framework declared people aged 65 years or older to...
- BOJ to assess its ultraloose monetary policy framework.
- The BOJ plans on studying the side effects of its monetary policy in March.
- The central bank has maintained short-term interest rates at minus 0.1 percent.
- Japan Cabinet Office approves draft budget for fiscal 2021 worth $1.03 trillion.
- The budget is said to be the largest ever for the ninth consecutive year.
- The new bond issuance will soar by 11.04 trillion yen from the cur...
- Japan forecasts economic growth for fiscal 2021 at 4.0 percent.
- A public spending policy package of $710 billion has been implemented by the Cabinet Office.
- The Cabinet Office estimated the country's GDP to likely shr...
- Japan government's defense budget to be around $51.5 billion for fiscal 2021.
- The general account budget is said to top 100 trillion yen for the 3rd year straight.
- The Cabinet Office is expected to approve the draft b...
- Japan Cabinet approves 3rd supplementary budget of $210 billion for fiscal 2020.
- A new national bond worth 22.40 trillion yen will be issued from the supplementary budget.
- Japan’s current fiscal year’s debt is...
- Japan Cabinet to issue more new bonds worth $1.08 trillion to manage the economy.
- Japan’s tax revenue is expected to fall more than 8 trillion yen short in fiscal 2020.
- The third supplementary budget for the current...
- Japan’s firing range of surface-to-ship missiles not aimed to strike enemy bases.
- The firing range is to strengthen standoff defense capability for the country.
- Japan opposition lawmakers have raised concerns over b...
- Japan PM and LDP to raise out-of-pocket medical expenses from 10% to 20%.
- The medical expenses would be for people aged 75 or above in single-household.
- The single-household must have an annual income of at least 2 millio...
- Japan’s budget for FY2021 to be more than $986 billion due to pandemic.
- Some 5 trillion yen has already been set aside for funds in addition to the above amount.
- The current FY2020 budget has been 102.66 trillion ye...
- Anti-virus measure costs in Tokyo Olympics likely to be borne by Japan Govt.
- The Japan Sports Agency is in process of allocating about 13 billion yen.
- The amount has been earmarked for 3rd supplementary budget for th...
- Corporate earnings to bring down tax revenue in Japan for fiscal 2020.
- Tax revenue is expected to fall short by more than 8 trillion yen.
- Tax revenue in the current fiscal year through March may total to about 55 trillion...