Search result for Infections
Despite Covid-19 hospitalizations reducing in the United States, 80 percent of the hospitals are under high stress.
A group of doctors working on overnight shifts across the country was recently polled and every one of them said that if they could go back, they would opt for a different...
According to experts of EU, 10 countries in the bloc were at the risk of Covid-19 outbreak. The Netherlands has opted for the first partial lockdown of the winter.
• Dutch government impleme...
The Chinese government is taking extreme precautions for Covid-19. Now they are suspecting that the virus could be transmitted through parcels that are sent in mail.
- Three workers at a children's clothing company tested positive for...
A mass Salmonella outbreak has affected hundreds of people across 37 states. 652 people have been reported sick and 129 citizens have been hospitalized.
- Salmonella outbreak has affected hundreds of people in the US
- 652 people have...
- Australia to buy 300,000 courses of Merck & Co's antiviral pill
- Currently Philippines is running trials on the pill
Scott Morrison announced that Australia will be buying 300,000 courses of Merck & Co's exp...
- 46 soldiers have tested positive for Covid-19
- The Army has restricted movement of the troops from the base
The defense ministry on Saturday informed that forty-six soldiers at an Army unit have been tested positive for Cov...
- WHO aims to eliminate meningitis by 2030
- Viral and bacterial infections lead to meningitis
The World Health Organization is aiming to eliminate the deadliest form of meningitis by 2030.
This will be done through i...
• Spas, cinemas and mahjong salons shut in the city of Harbin
• China reported 72 new coronavirus cases
The Chinese city of Harbin, ordered all s...
- Heath benefits of rose apple you didn’t know existed.
- The rose apples have a similar resemblance to guavas.
- The fruit’s texture, flavor, and taste are however different than guavas.
- Rose apples cont...
- Tokyo Olympics’ GPS tracking for visitors will not be real time.
- The GPS would be used to trace and confirm their movements retroactively if a problem arises.
- Everyone entering Japan from abroad for the games will b...
- Japan PM’s reception for Tokyo Olympic overseas dignitaries stands cancelled.
- The reception was to be held on the day of the Tokyo Olympic closing ceremony, on Aug. 8.
- The reception at a Tokyo hotel was also expecte...
- Guangzhou city asked to shut down for a day, for COVID-19 testing.
- Guangzhou has reported 20 new infections over the past week.
- Saturday's order to stay home applied to residents of five streets in Liwan District in t...
- Taiwan President aims to provide domestically developed COVID-19 vaccine.
- In the past week Taiwan reported more than 1,000 coronavirus cases.
- Taiwan’s vaccine development is said to be in its final stages of clinica...
- Japan planning to inoculate children between 12 & 15 against COVID-19.
- Japan has so far authorized vaccine developed by Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE.
- The details of the plan if the children can receive free shots with ...
- 3 Japanese prefectures decide to take stricter virus measures.
- Osaka, Hyogo and Miyagi prefecture have seen resurgence in new COVID-19 infections.
- The new measures will be implemented from April 5 to May 5.
THAILAND LOCAL TRAINS SHUT TO CONTAIN THE FLARE UP; HOSPITAL STAFF INFECTED OUTSIDE THE EMERGENCY CLINIC
- The State Railway of Thailand (SRT) plans to hold services of 57 local trains from Tuesday to confine travel that could additionally spread Covid-19
SRT lead representative Niruj Maneepun said on Sunday retractions will influence 13 ...
- S. Korean PM warned of strong measures that interfere govt.’s antivirus measures.
- A church facility in Sangju, 270 kilometers southeast of Seoul, has emerged as a new hotbed of infections.
- More than 3,000 people are...
- More than 700 tickets were distributed among Christmas and New Year’s Day for Covid social removing rule infringement, Chief Secretary for Administration Matthew Cheung said on Sunday
The city's no.2 official added that whi...
- Diabetes makes the body sensitive, an individual's body needs to battle more enthusiastically to stay away from the infection and may require a more extended length to recuperate if he gets contaminated
Likewise, there is an expa...
- In the wake of overseeing the chances to hold the Covid under control for the majority of the year, Thailand has abruptly wounded up by a growing episode among traveler laborers on the doorstep of the capital, Bangkok
The flood of ca...