Search result for IC
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
- S. Korean LG Uplus Corp. to stop 2G services by the end of June 2021.
- The telecom operator has submitted its application to the government.
- The country’s telecom operator SK Telecom Co. had shut down its 2G services...
CHINA’S HARBIN ICE FESTIVAL FEATURING TOWERING SCULPTURES AMIDST ICE-COLD CASTLES AND PALACES SETS IN
- This is the 37th much touted Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival. It has thrown open its gates wide to visitors, showcasing frozen towers, palaces and castles.
- The festival taking place in Harbin, a city in China's north-east Heilongjiang province, is one o...
• Along with Kaliyev, Alex Turcotte, John Farinacci and Matthew Boldy also scored for the U.S.
• Another man who contributed in the U.S.’ victory was Spencer Knight, who was one of the eight returning players for the U.S. team stopped 33 shots<...
- S. Korea’s KARI developed space vehicle launch to be delayed by 8 months.
- The delay is due to changes in its assembly process of the first-stage rocket.
- KARI has been developing the space launch vehicle since 2010.<...
- The previous administrator Lam Cheuk-chime was captured on Monday morning for supposedly unveiling the individuals’ data being examined by police those who are related to the Yuen Long assaults of last July
Officials from the I...
- S. Korea government to invest $470 billion in biotechnology in fiscal 2021.
- The country’s Ministry of Science and ICT represents a 24.9% hike from 2020.
- Until 2030 the government plans to spend a total of 2.2 trilli...
- Russia will be returning the religious icon that has been gifted by Bosnia, after Bosnia questioned about its origin
- The icon is going to be returned back to its donors for the further clarification
The government of Russ...
- The Arctic's quick change into a less frozen, sweltering, and organically modified spot has been additionally become a concern for the international climate crisis, taking off temperatures and loss of ice, US researchers have announced
- Japan loans Myanmar $414 million to build roads, small to midsized companies.
- An extension of low-interest loans has been given to Myanmar.
- The deal was signed on Wednesday between Ichiro Maruyama and Maung Maung Min.
- Voting on making Osaka a metropolis begins for a second time.
- Voters headed to the polls on Sunday.
- The initiative has been backed by Osaka Governor and Mayor.
- Around 2.2 million voters are eligible to take par...
• According to Keith VanOrden, brother-in-law of Travis Roy said the cause of his demise was complications of surgery he needed after 25 years of being in a wheelchair
• Travis Roy, a forward, in the opening seconds of a televised college hockey on October...
- SPC Group said Thursday it launched a new Baskin-Robbins store in a newly built hanok, familiarly called a traditional Korean house, in Samcheong-dong, one of the most visited tourist areas in Seoul, famous for its umpteen galleries, restaurants and shops as well as its hanok village.
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co. said Wednesday it will dig deeper into the renewable energy market in cooperation with Pacifico Energy Korea, a South Korean unit of US Pacifico Energy.
- Under the preliminary deal with renewable energy developer Pacifico Energy Korea, H...
- LG Electronics said Monday it has inked a license agreement with European electronics company Electrolux to provide its copyright protected icing technology for French door refrigerators.
- The Swedish consumer appliance manufacturer Electrolux entered into a patent licensing dea...
- While artificial intelligence is slowly reducing the chasm between digital technology and everyday life, AI that speaks and coherently understands human language flawlessly is still a work in progress for tech firms.
- Google’s Duplex technology, for instance, has been givi...
- Phase 1A to start in Belgium from Wednesday.
- The Belgian hospitals would have to reserve 25% of the beds in their ICU for coronavirus patients.
- Hospitals in Brussels and Antwerp are already in Phase 1A.
- Efforts are bei...
- The country Iceland have introduced new restrictions and measures as the cases of the novel corona virus increased in the country
- All the activities or the services which includes hairdressers and beauty parlours that requires close physic...
- BlackPink made up of band members Rose, Jisoo and Lisa ? made a mark with the singles ''Boombayah'' and ''Whistle,'' which quickly topped the South Korean music charts.
- They've tasted success with other hits and were quick to seal their name ...
- South Korean all girl band BLACKPINK became the second most-liked and most- subscribed musician on YouTube on Tuesday, its management agency said.
- The official YouTube channel of BLACKPINK saw the number of its subscribers surpass 48.8 million, pushing down the American DJ Mars...