Search result for Google
- Thales and Google collaborate for cloud computing services for France
- They are planning to create a France-based company
Google and French Defense company Thales have collaborated to state-vetted cloud computing services. This allian...
- Amazon, Microsoft and Google to attend conference at the White House
- This conference will discuss applications of quantum computing
Amazon, Microsoft and Google to attend conference on Tuesday organized by the Biden a...
- Alexei Navalny is President Putin’s domestic critic
- Google and Apple have removed Navalny's voting app from their stores
On Friday, Kremlin critic Alexei Navalny's tactical voting app was removed from the app...
- The parliament approves Telecommunications Business Act
- This model will keep cost of devices low for customers
On Tuesday, South Korea's parliament approved a bill, according to the bill major app store operators such ...
In the era of big tech companies trying to become self-sufficient, Google has taken its first step following Apple to create its processor. Apple in the previous year abandoned Intel processors and adopted its manufacture, M1 chipset for its Mac computers, providing the users benefits of extra sp...
• Announcing the lawsuit, Yost said in a release that "When you own the railroad or the electric company or the cellphone tower, you have to treat everyone the same and give everybody access.
• Google said the lawsuit filed by the state of Ohio had no...
- Google and Facebook signed the content-supply deal with the Nine Entertainment under the new licensing regime
- The deal is going to contribute to supporting the world-class journalism in Australia
The broadcaster and the p...
- The competition regulator of Australia has declared victory in a battle with the big tech companies over news
- Facebook and Google will be paying for the news after the internet groups have signed the deals with the news publishers in Austr...
- PUBG Mobile is back in India as Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is now a free-to-play game.
- Krafton has developed this game.
- Gameplay of Battlegrounds Mobile India will be similar to that of PUBG...
- Apple and Google are accused of gatekeeping the mobile payments in Australia
- An inquiry is opened against the companies into the mobile payment and digital wallet financial services
The social media giants Apple and Googl...
We live in the times where we feel we have answers for every question. One thing that has empowered everyone lies in their pocket. Yes, internet, it is internet which has power to answer each one of your questions, including all your health related issues. While it may sound very convenient, but ...
- The United Kingdom consumer watchdog said that, Facebook and Google have been lacking the effective scam reporting processes
- According to the reports, two in five online users does not report these advertisements
- Google has been battling landmark class action of United Kingdom over alleged iPhone tracking
- Antony White said that, it has not been his case that loss of personal data might not have serious consequences
The Supreme Cou...
- Australia warns Apple and Google over the Appstore dominance
- ACCC chairman said that, Apple and Google not only run the app marketplace, but they also compete with each other with their own apps
The Australian Competition...
• Apple and Google can use their power to exclude or suppress apps that complete with their own products and charge excessive fees that affect competition said Amy Klobuchar
• To which, Senator Mike Lee said “I feel like unfrozen caveman lawyer, I...
• As per the US-based magazine editorandpublisher.com, the publishers have alleged Google and Facebook of being involved in a secret deal called Jedi Blue, to take wipe off the competition
• Halbreich clearly said “These monopolistic practices must c...
• Thanks to this approval, which came with 24-17 vote that split along party lines, this report with over 400 pages will be becoming an official committee report
• The first bill regarding this takedown has already been introduced in the month of March by ...
- The competition regulator of Australia said that, Google has misled its customers over the collection of data
- The ACCC the company Google has wrongly claimed that it can only collect the information from the location history setting ...
• This meeting comes at a time when the US President is building support for his infrastructure bill worth $2 trillion
• CEOs of companies like General Motors, Alphabet and Intel were part of the meeting which was held virtually
• The US Pre...
• Tech giant Apple Inc is refusing to testify at an hearing on competition issues regarding the mobile app stores
• As per a statement given by senators Amy Klobuchar, a Democrat, and Mike Lee, a Republican, they had written to Tim Cook, Chief Executive of...