Search result for Google
• Berners-Lee said that he is concerned that the code risks breaching a fundamental principle of the web by requiring payment for linking between certain content online.
• On Tuesday, the President Donald Trump’s administration has asked the Australi...
- In terms of popularity, YouTube is the closest rival of WhatsApp in India.
- Both YouTube and WhatsApp are very close to amass half a billion users in India.
Popular messaging app WhatsApp has very few competitors that are n...
- S. Korea asks foreign and local online companies to provide stable services.
- Google, Facebook, Netflix, Naver, Kakao, and Wavve asked to comply with the country’s new law.
- The country will now hold service providers...
• Amazon said it was taking efforts to take down some QAnon products from its online marketplace, citing policies that restrict offensive items or other inappropriate content
• Similarly tech company Apple dropped Parler from its App Store, while the cloud...
- The browser privacy plan of Google Chrome is going to be investigated in the United Kingdom
- The Competition and Markets Authority or CMA said that, the privacy plan of Google Chrome may have a significant impact on the digital advertising ...
- The subscribers of the Google One will now be getting a 3-month free subscription of the YouTube premium in the United Kingdom
- The offer is looking like, it will be available for some time only in the United Kingdom
• Tesla founder Elon Musk made it to the list of top three richest people on the planet by adding over $120 billion in net worth
• Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Tesla and Nvidia added a total $3.4 trillion together in market cap in the year...
• The company has already announced extension of its work from policy till September 2021, which will be applicable to all its 200,000 employees worldwide
• Every employee of Google and its subsidiaries like YouTube will be eligible to sign up for a free a...
• This move has been made to keep tech giants in control and curb the emergence of anti-competitive dominant companies
• As per the new draft EU rules major technology companies in the U.S. including likes of Apple and Facebook may require to change their ...
• While Gmail and Google Search were working fine for most of the users, it was YouTube that gave trouble to several thousands of users across the world
• According to Downdetector, more than 79 percent of Gmail users were witnessing problems in logging in...
- The big technology companies like Facebook and Google will be facing 6 percent of fines if they the new content rules of the European Union
- The technology companies will have to do more for tackling the illegal which includes the child sex...
- Seznam.cz said that, it has claimed 417 million dollars in the damages from Google
- The company said that, Google has abused its dominant on the Czech Republic market with the licensed operating systems and application stores
- Google has launched new corona virus information panels in the search results to stop the spread of misinformation about covid-19 vaccine
- The new feature by google is going to be rolled out first in the United Kingdom
• This is the second major antitrust lawsuit filed by the U.S. government this year as the US Justice Department in October had dragged Google to the court over similar charges
• The Federal Trade Commission and New York Attorney General Letitia James said...
- Australia finalized plans to make Facebook Inc and Google pay its news sources for news content, a world-first move pointed toward ensuring independent journalism that has drawn solid resistance from the web giant companies like Youtube, Facebook, and...
• This app named as the CA Notify App has been launched and will become accessible to people from Thursday
• While Android users in California can download it from the Google Play store, iPhone users can activate the exposure notifications tool from the se...
- A new tech regulator of United Kingdom is going to be working for limiting the power of Facebook and Google and several other tech platforms
- The new tech regulator has been introduced in an effort for ensuring a level of playing field for ...
• As per a 9to5Google report, the Web version of Google Pay in the United States has already started notifying users that it would no longer allow transfer of money from January 2021
• While the site prohibits users from transferring money, it continues to...
- The technology giant Google again faces an investigation in the United Kingdom for revamping the company’s advertising data
- The new technology will be removing the third-party cookies, which will be allowing the users to be tracked a...
• The new Android AR app will display iconic moments from the first season of the show in AR which allows fans to retrace the Mandalorian's steps, harness the Force, find the Child
• According to the announcement, new AR content will be released for th...