Search result for Google
- Alphabet Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company and is the parent company of Google
- Besides Google being the largest, Alphabet Inc. have several other subsidies
- Sales of mobile games in South Korea soared to an all-time record in the first half of the year in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- That has restricted more people to their homes, industry data showed Monday.
The overall sales of three app markets...
ACCC CODE TO IMPOSE REVENUE SHARING NORM FOR DIGITAL COMPANIES LIKE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK WITH AUSTRALIAN MEDIA
- Many news organizations have been shut down in the wake of a pandemic. The journalists and other workers have been jobless since then. Josh Frydenberg, treasurer asked The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to develop a compulsory code.
- An antitrust panel will release probe reports on America’s four largest tech companies.
- The antitrust committee has received 1.3 million documents from the teach companies.
- CEOs of Facebook Inc., Amazon, Googl...
• Reliance Industries Limited managed to displace Oracle Corporation, that has m-cap of $171.9 billion
• On Thursday’s trading shares of RIL went up by 2.3 percent to hit an intra-day high of Rs 2,050
• Reliance has been immensely bene...
- Existence of gender disparity at Google especially in salary and opportunities has been talked about
- The latest lawsuit filed by three female ex-employees reiterates the already suspected attitude of Google towards men
- Apple’s 30% charge on its digital good sold via its Apple store is questioned
- Apple commissioned a study by Analysis group to find out if the30% charge is in line with what the market place charges
An antitrust pro...
• The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi reiterated that this is a great time to invest in India
• In the last week during his interaction with PM Modi, Google Chief Sundar Pichai had announced the company’s plans to invest Rs 75,000 crore in Ind...
- The Trump administration lost some brownie points when it tried to enforce federal law on International students
- Educational Institutes and IT companies filed lawsuits against this rule
Trump in his attempts to bolster the cou...
- IT giant Google plans to invest in Reliance Industry’s unit Jio Platforms Ltd.
- Both the companies are under talks; the former wants to invest around $4 billion.
- Google would be joining the likes of Facebook Inc. in...
• Google will invest Rs 75,000 crore in India over the period of next five to seven years said CEO Sundar Pichai while addressing the sixth annual edition of “Google for India”
• The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi and Sundar Pichai disc...
• Zoom has accused Reliance of completely copying its user interface (UI)
• Reliance JioMeet was largely criticised for its uncanny resemblance with Zoom
• Reliance JioMeet is completely free and provides all the features similar to Zoom and...
- Google is likely to abandon plans to develop and launch a cloud computing project which was designed for the Chinese market.
- The move marked the second high-profile initiative with Google to develop a product for the Chinese market. ...
• JioMeet allows users create multiple meetings in a day and supports HD calling
• JioMeet is available on Google Playstore and the App Store
• With extremely simple interface and equipped with all the features, JioMeet is all set to compete...
- Blockchain is growing in advertising industry.
- In South Korea, China, and Russia, many companies are fighting against the restrictions on cryptocurrency.
Despite substantial growth in popularity, top ranks in Google search...
• Google Meet will have features like blur backgrounds or replace them completely
• According to the reports, Google Meet will bring some important features for students and teachers to make learning comfortable
As the global coronavirus tally go...
- Colin Huang, an ex-google employee has ranked the second-richest person in China.
- He ranked second-richest after a surge in the e-commerce business Pinduoduo due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Colin Huang was valued at $45.4 billi...
- Mapillary has a street-level imagery platform
- Street-level data of Mapillary could help Facebook to bolster the maps
Facebook has acquired Swedish mapping start-up Mapillary. It is the part of an effort to take on Apple an...
• This partnership between TCS and IBM is in line with TCS's mission towards helping enterprises that have adopted Business 4.0 journey
• TCS and IBM aim to co-create accelerators and other assets for enterprise transformation
• Indian I...
- Japanese health ministry is planning to launch an app that can help users to track proximity with coronavirus patients.
- If the user of phone with the app installed is infected, people who have been in close contact with him/her will be noti...