Search result for Germany
- The construction of Nord Stream 2 is done, officials are waiting for necessary permits
- This 1,230 km gas pipeline will carry 55 billion cubic meters of gas
Sergei Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister said, that enough the Nord...
- Joe and Bill Biden visit Walter Reed National Medical Center
- 11 soldiers are now stable and three are critically ill
On Thursday night, President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden, visited the Walter Reed National Milita...
• While the corporate tax rate in the United States currently is 21 percent, the President Joe Biden is planning to raise it to 28 percent
• German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz welcomed the US move and said “This is really a big process. I am now, at...
- Green German has proposed the name of young and moderate, Annalena Baerlock as the candidate for chancellor.
- Germany’s ruling party, CDU/CSU has chosen Armin Laschet as the candidate to succeed Chancellor Angela Merkel in September 2...
- To become carbon neutral by 2050, Germany and the rest of Europe, need to import vast amounts of hydrogen.
- Port of Rotterdam is already exploring ways to import vast amounts of hydrogen from a large number of countries around the world.
- Diagnos Inc. has signed an exclusive distribution agreement.
- Diagnos Inc. will now gain access global healthcare market in DACH countries and Central Europe.
- Now Diagnos Inc. can tap into a massive market of over 140 million peop...
• At a news conference with his German counterpart Annegret Kramper-Karrenbauer, Austin said “We have ceased planning (for a troop drawdown).”
• Austin recently met Israeli Defence Minister Benny Gantz, and said that the US is committed towards...
• Merkel asked her Russian counterpart to withdraw the Kremlin's military built-up near the border with Ukraine and also accused Kiev of provocative actions in the conflict region
• White House press secretary Jen Psaki said “Russia now has more ...
• The Minister from Chancellor Angela Merkel’s administration has called it a great step forward in the battle to stem the erosion of government revenues
• Talking to the reporters, Scholz said “The support of the USA gives this initiative a st...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- S. Korean food delivery app Baedal Minjok sales double in 2020.
- Baemin reported its sales to top $960 million in 2020.
- Woowa Brothers Corp. said that its sales have exceeded the1 trillion won mark since its debut.
- The company ‘Facebook’ is going to launch the ‘Facebook News’ in Germany in the month of May 2021
- The company will be paying the publishers for their content along with the list of its German partners
- The government of Germany has limited the travel from France over the new corona virus variant
- The government of Germany has limited the travel from the Moselle region located in the northern region of France
On Sunday, t...
- Jurgen Klopp might leave Liverpool FC for the national team of Germany
- Jurgen Klopp has been the front runner for the job at the moment for coaching the national German team
The news has been in the rumours, and now the t...
- Germany has been in close communication with Russia for the potential green hydrogen production and its transport
- The Russian minister of industry and trade said that, Russia is going to be prioritising the investments in these technologie...
- The health advisors of Germany have been signaling the end of the age restriction of Oxford and AstraZeneca covid-19 vaccine
- Germany had administered 363,645 vaccine doses of 1.45 million covid-19 doses of the two-injection corona virus va...
- Jamal Musiala of Bayern Munich has chosen to represent the German National team at international level
- Jamal Musiala said that, in the end he just listened to the feeling, which has kept telling him to play for Germany
- The company Vodafone Germany is going to switch on more than 2,200 antennas for the new 5G network across the country
- With the help of the antennas in the country, the new 5G network is now going to be available to more than 20 million peo...
- The WeShare of Volkswagen is going to be launching an all-electric car sharing system in Germany
- The service is going to be starting on 25th February along with a fleet of around 400 Volkswagen ID.3
The WeShare ...
- Germany sticking hopes for easing the novel corona virus restriction as the contagion rates increases in the country
- Germany will be needing to further slowing down the spread of the virus cases before easing the covid-19 restrictions ...