Search result for Germany
As a result of the fact that the aftermath of the pandemic is anticipated to persist for a significant amount of time, venture capitalists that concentrate their efforts on health, welfare, and general "pleasure" may experience a rise in their fortune. In recent years, venture capital f...
Clean energy advocates and think tanks have long claimed that it is feasible to cut emissions while maintaining economic growth. According to the most recent study from the world's top climate scientists, 18 nations have done just that, sustaining emissions reductions "for at least a dec...
The European Union's foreign ministers divided between Monday on whether and how to impose sanctions on Russia's lucrative energy sector in response to its invasion of Ukraine, with Germany arguing that the EU was too reliant on Russian oil to impose an embargo.
The EU and its p...
German Economy Minister Robert Habeck has stated that he will discuss liquefied natural gas (LNG) supplies during a trip to Qatar and the United Arab Emirates to achieve a hydrogen contract, which would reduce Germany's reliance on Russia for gas.
According to data from the Economy ...
Germany alone contributed €2.6 billion to Russia for oil and gas imports in January.
"If we turn the switch quickly, there will be supply shortages, even supply stops, mass unemployment, and destitution," said Robert Habeck, the Green vice chancellor and economics and cli...
It crisscrossed the Baltic Sea from western Siberia to land in Germany, ensuring supply to Germany and the narrow European energy market, which allows natural gas supplies to flow freely across borders.
Russia's gas contracts with Ukraine are due for renewal in 2024, and Russia appe...
The Grant of €285 million to European Social Fund (ESF) operational programmes (OPs) of France, Germany and Romania
France is awarded a sum of €24 million for the European Social Fund (ESF) Operational Programmes (OP) for the Guiana overseas department. The funds are to financially aid students who might drop out of school because of financial burdens, for instance with tailored intensive support programm...
According to a survey conducted by YouGov, support for populist sentiment in Europe has been continuously declining in the last three years with fewer people believing in the key statements designed for its measurement. The annual populism tracker of the YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project has sho...
Germany records 50,196 new Covid-19 infections, as reported by the health authorities. This is the first time Germany has exceeded 50,000 cases ever since the outbreak of Covid-19. Infections and deaths have increased ever since mid-October.
- The construction of Nord Stream 2 is done, officials are waiting for necessary permits
- This 1,230 km gas pipeline will carry 55 billion cubic meters of gas
Sergei Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister said, that enough the Nord...
- Joe and Bill Biden visit Walter Reed National Medical Center
- 11 soldiers are now stable and three are critically ill
On Thursday night, President Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden, visited the Walter Reed National Milita...
• While the corporate tax rate in the United States currently is 21 percent, the President Joe Biden is planning to raise it to 28 percent
• German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz welcomed the US move and said “This is really a big process. I am now, at...
- Green German has proposed the name of young and moderate, Annalena Baerlock as the candidate for chancellor.
- Germany’s ruling party, CDU/CSU has chosen Armin Laschet as the candidate to succeed Chancellor Angela Merkel in September 2...
- To become carbon neutral by 2050, Germany and the rest of Europe, need to import vast amounts of hydrogen.
- Port of Rotterdam is already exploring ways to import vast amounts of hydrogen from a large number of countries around the world.
- Diagnos Inc. has signed an exclusive distribution agreement.
- Diagnos Inc. will now gain access global healthcare market in DACH countries and Central Europe.
- Now Diagnos Inc. can tap into a massive market of over 140 million peop...
• At a news conference with his German counterpart Annegret Kramper-Karrenbauer, Austin said “We have ceased planning (for a troop drawdown).”
• Austin recently met Israeli Defence Minister Benny Gantz, and said that the US is committed towards...
• Merkel asked her Russian counterpart to withdraw the Kremlin's military built-up near the border with Ukraine and also accused Kiev of provocative actions in the conflict region
• White House press secretary Jen Psaki said “Russia now has more ...
• The Minister from Chancellor Angela Merkel’s administration has called it a great step forward in the battle to stem the erosion of government revenues
• Talking to the reporters, Scholz said “The support of the USA gives this initiative a st...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- S. Korean food delivery app Baedal Minjok sales double in 2020.
- Baemin reported its sales to top $960 million in 2020.
- Woowa Brothers Corp. said that its sales have exceeded the1 trillion won mark since its debut.