Search result for Facebook
• No cause of the explosion cited yet
- The explosion was powerful
A morning gas explosion in the northwest of Baltimore blew three homes on Monday. The accident claimed one life while four people with grave injuries w...
• Monday trading saw a rise in Dow Jones and S&P 500
• Nasdaq slide off with Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft
Dow Jones had a great day on Monday as Boing and Ni...
• While writing to his family and friends, Kennet Felt confessed to the world via FB that he is gay at 90
• He was able to trace his first love back who passed away
The pandemic has claimed lives, it has ruine...
• Trump’s video taken off his page for stating the children are virtually immune to covid19’
• Social media platforms are increasingly becoming more conscious about the content they are letting o...
- Around 7,600 Japanese Facebook users’ accounts suspected to have been stolen.
- The data may have been stored on a server based in Russia.
- Since June, domestic users have been receiving videos from fake accounts.
• Blasphemy or any kind of insult to the Prophet Mohammad makes dead penalty likely in Pakistan
• The US urges Pakistan to take action
In a case that showcases t...
• Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, and Facebook post better than expected results
• Alphabet posted a historic low on revenues within its own framework
It was a day of contrasts in ...
ACCC CODE TO IMPOSE REVENUE SHARING NORM FOR DIGITAL COMPANIES LIKE GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK WITH AUSTRALIAN MEDIA
- Many news organizations have been shut down in the wake of a pandemic. The journalists and other workers have been jobless since then. Josh Frydenberg, treasurer asked The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to develop a compulsory code.
• People went without face masks as a protest against the ban on gatherings
• The invitation was sent to come out for protests via Facebook
The world does not have a vaccine for co...
• The bots only interact with other bots
• They use Artificial Intelligence to imitated
Facebook has millions of users. Each of these users displays some common behaviours and pat...
- An antitrust panel will release probe reports on America’s four largest tech companies.
- The antitrust committee has received 1.3 million documents from the teach companies.
- CEOs of Facebook Inc., Amazon, Googl...
- Apple’s 30% charge on its digital good sold via its Apple store is questioned
- Apple commissioned a study by Analysis group to find out if the30% charge is in line with what the market place charges
An antitrust pro...
- Controversial theories about Covid19 will no more be allowed to be advertised in Google
- The policy to curb such ads is directed towards regulating content
Google has said to “no” to entertaining conspiracy theories, espe...
• Facebook invested $5.7 billion in Reliance Jio Platforms Ltd. for the stake of 9.9 %
• Following Facebook, total 12 companies decided to invest millions in Jio Platforms and helped Reliance Industries Limited become net-debt free
• Qualcomm Inc will invest Rs 730 crore in Jio Platforms for the stake of 0.15 percent
• Reliance Industries Limited has now sold 25.34 stake in Jio Platforms for Rs 118,318.45 crore
• Qualcomm is the third strategic investor after Facbook a...
• Intel Capital will invest Rs 1,894.50 crore in Jio Platforms for an equity stake of 0.39 percent
• Jio Platforms has managed to raise capital worth Rs 117,588.45 crore by selling 25.09 percent stake
• The Chairman and Managing Director of ...
- Blockchain is growing in advertising industry.
- In South Korea, China, and Russia, many companies are fighting against the restrictions on cryptocurrency.
Despite substantial growth in popularity, top ranks in Google search...
- Facebook has launched a new service called Facebook Shops.
- Using this service, sellers can showcase products for sale. Users of Facebook and Instagram can see the products and buy them.
- Facebook has partnered with many other loca...
• Reliance Industries Limited has raised funds worth Rs 1.69 lakh crore in just eight weeks
• Mukesh Ambani said the target of making Reliance net debt-free is achieved before time and is even more remarkable as it has been achieved during the pandemic...
- Trump’s advertisement used the inverted red triangle, a Nazi symbol used to identify prisoners in World War II
- The symbol was admittedly used to reiterate Trump’s stand against the anti-fascist protesters
After Twitter its Fac...