Search result for Facebook
- Facebook has refused to help CNN
- CNN has stopped posting its article on Facebook
CNN has decided that it will stop posting articles on its Facebook pages in Australia. This occurred after a court ruling came saying that pu...
- Mike Schroepfer stepped down from his position
- Schroepfer spent 13 years in the social media company
On Wednesday, Facebook executive Mike Schroepfer resigned from his position, he has been chief technology officer of the ...
- Facebook and Twitter were fined for not deleting the banned content
- The media regulator has blocked websites linked to Navalny
Russia has fined Facebook and Twitter, these fines were imposed because the so...
- Google introduces a four-month program to work with various media organizations
- This is to achieve financial sustainability
Google introduces Google News Showcase program with independent digital applications and publisher...
• Dylan Voller has been subjected of several reports of youth detention
• The High Court dismissed the appeal and now the organizations have to pay the cost
The High Cou...
- The feature was introduced last year, but will be removed by September 30
- The company is planning on introducing a new feature
LinkedIn has planned to remove the Stories feature that was introduced last year. This feature ...
The Department of Consumer Affairs has drafted new e-commerce rules. These rules would impact the growing route of retail, whereas some rules are still under debate. Firstly, the Government put a blanket ban on all the flash sales, but later it was mentioned that this ban was not implied on the c...
According to the statement issued by social media giant Facebook Inc. on Friday, it has suspended former U.S. President Donald Trump until at least January 2023.
The Facebook account of the former US President was suspended after the infamous January 6 incident, when his supporters had sto...
- The drug regulator of Australia might refer the anti-vaccination posts on Facebook to the federal police
- The figures used in the posts are the number of the people that died after receiving the covid-19 vaccine
The drug r...
- Google and Facebook signed the content-supply deal with the Nine Entertainment under the new licensing regime
- The deal is going to contribute to supporting the world-class journalism in Australia
The broadcaster and the p...
- The competition regulator of Australia has declared victory in a battle with the big tech companies over news
- Facebook and Google will be paying for the news after the internet groups have signed the deals with the news publishers in Austr...
- Facebook has removed 110,000 pieces of the covid-19 misinformation, which is posted by users in Australia
- Josh Machin revealed that, between March and December 2020, Facebook has removed more than 14 million pieces of covid-19 misinformati...
- Facebook to help in funding the advertising standards in Australia
- The AANA has called the involvement of Facebook in a significant in the world of digital advertisement buying
The social media giant Facebook has joined T...
• Talking in an interview to Washington Post, Hoyer said "I applaud that decision. Facebook is not the public square.”
• Hoyer said the deadly rioting at the U.S. Capitol by his supporters was incited by Trump and continues to falsely claim that...
• Newly rolled update is apparently giving a better view of all the content shared in chats, without leaving out important details thanks to cropping
• Whatsapp said “Photos and videos in WhatsApp are now even bigger, so no one will be left out of th...
- The United Kingdom consumer watchdog said that, Facebook and Google have been lacking the effective scam reporting processes
- According to the reports, two in five online users does not report these advertisements
• We are reviewing more than 9,000 responses before it delivers the verdict on Trump's ban on the social media giant said the Oversight Board
• Trump was banned from Facebook and social media sites after the unfortunate January 6 incident when thousand...
• Thanks to this approval, which came with 24-17 vote that split along party lines, this report with over 400 pages will be becoming an official committee report
• The first bill regarding this takedown has already been introduced in the month of March by ...
- Facebook remove 16,000 groups for trading the fake reviews after the intervenes from the United Kingdom
- Facebook also made further changes to detect, prevent and remove the paid content that can mislead users from the platform
Day after social media giant Facebook was involved in a massive data breach that put its 533 million users under the risk as their personal was leaked, there are reports of more than 500 million LinkedIn users' data getting compromised in a huge data leak.
According to Cyber...