Search result for FURLOUGH
- Rishi Sunak has announced that the furlough scheme would end in August 2020.
- British Thinktank says ending COVID-19 wage subsidy scheme may cost 1.2 million jobs.
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR),...
- Primark will not take advantage of the British Government’s employer’s scheme.
- The government is investing $37 million to bring back the employers from furlough.
- Primark reported a loss of $821 million in net...
According to the Whitehall sources, Chancellor Rishi Sunak is drafting plans to extend UK's mortgage relief scheme beyond the June end as majority of the businesses have not reopened yet.
The sources claim that Chancellor Sunak was having discussions with the banking sector regarding t...
Transport for London (TfL) overseeing the capital’s metro and bus networks has laid-off 7000 staff whose work has been stalled by the coronavirus pandemic
The furloughs will begin Monday and last a preliminary three-week period.
Transport for London, which oversees the c...