Search result for European
• EU managed to raise $8 billion on the first day of the pledging event
• More than 30 countries pledged to donate towards the development of COVID-19 vaccine
• Japan has extended it’s state of emergency till May 31
Ever since, the U.S. has demanded an investigation into the origin of coronavirus, the world seemed divided over it. While countries like Russia and India stay neutral, the demand for investigation is now getting support from European Union. The president of European Commission expressed support ...
• EHV already has around 30 partners from 13 European countries
• EHV works towards promotion of hydrogen and helping Europe achieve it’s targets of climate protection along with preparing new transnational investment projects which will be based on ...
• The event which was scheduled in the month of August is now scrapped by the LOC and FFA
• Cancellation of this event raises doubt over the future of Tour de France and French Open
Coronavirus outbreak has resulted into cancellation of several s...
• Germany is prepared to contribute towards EU budget as being Europe’s largest economy and also in the spirit of solidarity
• Germany’s lockdown is already extended till May 3 and Germany will cautiously take decisions over reopening the econo...
• Package worth $550 billion will emphasis on aiding companies, small businesses and workers health systems
• European Union remains divided over joint bonds termed as “eurobonds”
In the meeting that concluded on Thursday, European Un...
• Over 13 billion euros are invested in onshore wind farms
• Poland made fifth largest number of acquisitions after investing over 900 million euros in offshore wind projects
From the economic point of view, 2019 was not good year in terms of ren...
• UK's “umbrella” scheme will take care of companies and businesses that are affected by coronavirus pandemic
• This scheme includes grants, loans, equity injections and tax advantages
• EU asks Britain to extend transition p...
Along with taking lives of many people around the globe, coronavirus pandemic has also exposed various governments with respect to their capabilities of handling the disaster and it’s impact on economy. Ever since coronavirus pandemic started, the tensions that were growing in European Unio...
• From London’s FTSE 100 index to Japan’s Nikkei 225 index, stock see a rise
• Shockingly oil prices go down amid Russia-Saudi Arabia spat
• Investors keeping eye on numbers of coronavirus cases in Europe
Monday saw a j...
• Spain is among worst affected countries by coronavirus crisis
• Prime minister Pedro Sanchez expressed that new economic policies must be drawn
Writing in major newspapers across the Europe, Prime minister of Spain Pedro Sanchez has issued a ch...
• European Union has approved aid packages worth $38.75 billion
• This package will aid Poland, Portugal and Greece counter the economic disruption caused by coronavirus pandemic
Trio of countries Portugal, Poland and Greece had ...
The Europe which one sees today is very different from it was in the beginning of this year. The pandemic caused by coronavirus has brought various governments under the scanner in terms of management. While majority of countries are facing lockdown and impacts of economic slowdown along with res...
• Markets start low as Investors continue assessing upcoming economic decisions related to coronavirus impact
• Impact of March PMI on the market
Friday morning saw European markets taking a lower start once again due to impact of global co...
• Global markets react to number of coronavirus infected cases crossing 200,000 in U.S.
• Oil and gas see some rise, while utilities fall
Thursday saw the fluctuations of European stocks as a reaction to the news of 200,000 cases of coronav...
Citing the need for urgent decisions to counter coronavirus pandemic, the Parliament of Hungary approved a bill that will give special powers to Prime minister Viktor Orban to rule by decree that very efficiently rules down institutions in EU member state. This move is termed as murder of Hungary...
• Importance of producing critical wind turbine components
• Contribution of wind industry in the Europe
• Impact of shutting down of wind industry
After impacting automobile industry, steel production units and now the latest in l...
• Countries in Europe divided over ban on short selling
• While Spain, Italy and France impose restrictions, UK and Germany maintain distance
Month of February and March saw share prices falling down at record speed, resulting in few regulators t...
• European party states UK government cannot afford to expose itself currently
• Brexit transition period ends on December 31, 2020
• Extension of transition period can happen only if both the parties agree
In recent news with Brexit, European People&r...
• Regulations by Basel group now to be implemented in January 2023
• Fundamental Review of the Trading Book also be implemented in January 2023
• 120 billions freed by The European Central Bank
European Banking Authority has estima...