Search result for Energy
Australia's come back economic strategy
Will Clean Energy be the solution?
Replacing foreign goods with locally made ones can be the next step towards achieving an economic goal
- South Korean government plans to support new energy startups.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy will pick six local energy startups.
- This sector is expected to create new jobs, estimate to 100 million by 2050. ...
• This solar plant has over 1.4 million solar panels, with capacity to supply energy to 250,000 people every year
• The solar plant situated in western region of Spain will prove beneficial for the energy sector
This week Europe saw it’s bi...
• Over 13 billion euros are invested in onshore wind farms
• Poland made fifth largest number of acquisitions after investing over 900 million euros in offshore wind projects
From the economic point of view, 2019 was not good year in terms of ren...
• U.S. is the world’s largest PPA market
• Factors defining cost of PPAs
• Demand for clean energy in today’s world
As per various surveys and reports, compared to whole Europe, Spain and Sweden have cheapest average co...
• Importance of producing critical wind turbine components
• Contribution of wind industry in the Europe
• Impact of shutting down of wind industry
After impacting automobile industry, steel production units and now the latest in l...
• Virtual shutdown of key carbon industries
• Energy industry to go through restructuring
• Fall in amount of carbon emissions
According to some of the trade pundits and industry experts, the coronavirus pandemic will prove as game changer for energy m...
- Utah based, Intermountain Power Energy is a next-generation thermal energy production plant
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems has signed a long term service contract with the energy generating facility
The U.S. based indep...
- It will be undermining investment in clean energy
- It may lead to a slump in global carbon emissions
According to the global energy watchdog, this year the coronavirus health crisis may lead to a slump in global carbo...
- The Japanese energy policies were greatly modified after the nuclear disaster in 2011
- Deregulation of the electricity market was done post the disaster
Japan had heavily relied on nuclear energy before 2011. The country i...
- Doosan Heavy Industry’s insolvency can trigger chain bankruptcies
- Company has been virtually out of work since 2017
- The company laid off more than 1,000 employees and cut the number of management by half
- 2011’s nuclear disaster meant Japan had to close down 54 nuclear power plants
- Japanese people sought energy sources at the global level to meet the country’s energy needs
The foreign tankers at Japanese ports ...
- The financial prospects for the North American natural gas market last year were grim as investors started pulling back and producers announced major spending cuts and layoffs.
- Analysts announce the Canadian natural gas market was in worse...
- ABB Marines will implement the power systems for Shimizu Corp.’s WTIV
- The self-elevating platform will be the first of its type in Japan
ABB has bagged the contract from Shimizu Corporation to supply the power syste...
- 11th March marks the 9th anniversary of the nuclear disaster at Fukushima
- Residents of the area who fled to Hokkaido will be compensated by TEPCO and Japan
The government of Japan and Tepco have been ordered by a court to...
- The hydrogen power plant was inaugurated on 7th March
- The plant is situated in Namie town, north of Fukushima, infamous for the nuclear disaster of 2011
Fukushima Daichi nuclear power plant was the site of the infamous nu...
- Russia has begun what may turn out to be the biggest oil price wars in recent history against Saudi Arabia.
- Amid the face-off between the two major natural oil superpowers, American and Asian oil companies may end up suffering major impact...
- Researchers from the CU Boulder invented an economical, energy-efficient solar cell by layering cells and using a unique combination of elements.
- The new-age, multi-layered solar cell has one of the highest power-conversion efficiencies to...
- Several major OPEC and non-OPEC producers (referred to as OPEC+) to meet in Vienna, Austria today.
- All parties are expected to agree on a deeper round of oil production cuts in an effort to stabilize prices, despite uncertainty over the sc...
- Oil prices plunged into yet another bear market in response to sudden demand destruction caused by factory shutdowns, flight cancellations, and slowdowns in air passenger traffic.
- Experts determined that natural gas is sitting near a four-...