Search result for Energy
Japan has adopted to new energy policy that will encourage renewable and nuclear sources of clean energy. This has been done to achieve the country’s pledge of attaining carbon neutrality by 2050.
- Japan to adopt new energy policy for r...
Amazon.com Inc and IKEA are commercial users of container shipping. Both these companies have decided to opt for zero-carbon marine fuels by 2040. This new initiative is aiming to speed up decarbonization in the maritime sector.
The Earthshot Prize inspired by US president John F. Kennedy's "Moonshot" project, was launched in October last year.
• An Indian company won the "Clean our Air"...
The South Korean ministry of industry has launched an exhibition on carbon neutrality this week. This is done to promote various zero-emission technologies and products. This exhibition will also help in exploring the goals of zero emission technologies and future technologies that are to be deve...
New South Wales state in Australia, said it will be offering A$3 billion incentives, in order to attract hydrogen projects to the country's biggest coal-exporting state. This is done as the country is trying to reduce its carbon emissions.
- Reliance industries Ltd buys REC Solar Holdings
- By 2030 Reliance is planning to build solar capacity of 100 gigawatts
Mukesh Ambani, the Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd has announced that the company will be acquiring ...
- India-UK agree to launch a joint program for renewable energy and smart power
- This initiative will promote wind generation and solar energy storage
The third UK-India Energy for Growth Dialogue was concluded on Friday...
- Iraq has signed a contract with UAE for building up clean energy sector
- They will be building five solar power plants in Iraq
Iraq has signed a contract with a company from UAE, in order to build five solar power plants.
- The government of Singapore has launched a new financing scheme
- This scheme will help local businessmen to seize opportunities in the green economy
Enterprise Financing Scheme-Green, is a new scheme by the Government of Si...
- India attends first energy meeting under the UN General Assembly
- India announced the beginning of a Production Linked Incentive Scheme by 2025
India attended the first meeting in 40 years on energy under the UN Genera...
- Guterres asks world to redouble its efforts regarding climate change and renewable energy
- Many governments and private sectors have pledged to accelerate their efforts to avoid climate change
The United Nations has urged t...
- Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani in race to be world leaders in renewable energy
- Adani group is planning to investing US$20 billion in renewable power
Business tycoons and billionaires Mukesh Ambani and Gautam Adani going he...
- An International Atomic Energy Agency mission arrived in Japan
- Help provided to prepare the treatment of radioactive water into the ocean
An International Atomic Energy Agency has arrived in Japan to provide aid regarding ...
China is one of the 9 countries around the world with nuclear weapons and is among the five countries under the Non-proliferation Treaty that promotes peaceful usage of nuclear energy instead of using them for weapon systems. Federation of American Scientists (FAS), the organization responsible f...
With the world getting conscious about the usage of clean energy, the Italian infrastructure company Snam has discussed about its progress in the field of hydrogen energy. Snam CEO Marco Alverà outlines the beauty of hydrogen energy by mentioning that the being produced in the North Sea wi...
- DOE has begun the 'Summer of Solar 2021'.
- The purpose of a new web platform is to enable government easily approve residential solar installation permits.
With the nationwide launch of the Solar Automated Permit Pr...
- Salak fruit and its health benefits.
- The fruit contains minerals and active ingredients such as potassium, beta-carotene, and pectin.
- The fruit contains carbohydrates which are good for maintaining energy levels. <...
- Auto sales in China rose 36.6 percent in the Jan-March period.
- Sales of passenger vehicles increased 38.1 percent year on year.
- Auto sales totaled 2.13 million units in May alone.
- NEV is expected to represent 2...
- The company Firma and European Energy have revealed the 200-megawatt solar energy pipeline in United Kingdom
- Both the companies are working on 30 separate deals with the farmers for building the solar farms in UK
- The renewable energy is replacing the coal in the country of Australia at faster rates
- The share of coal in Australia has been decreased from 86 percent in 2009 to 67 percent in 2021
The renewable energy in Australia is n...