Search result for Elections
- Fumio Kishida to be Japan's new prime minister
- He will try to strengthen ties with US, India and Australia
Fumio Kishida will be the new acting Prime Minister of Japan. He will be taking office on Monday. He will be fo...
- LDP elects former foreign minister Fumio Kishida as its new leader
- Kishida will be forming a new cabinet
Liberal Democratic Party of Japan elected former foreign minister Fumio Kishida its new leader. He will become the ne...
- On Sunday, Social Democrats party won the national elections in Germany
- The Social Democrats won with 25.9% of the votes from 299 constituencies
Social Democrats party won the national election on Sunday in Germany. T...
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau returns to power the third time
- The Liberals were leading in 156 electoral districts
Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau returned to power on Monday. This time, he failed to gain an absolute...
- Marine Le Pen and Anne Hidalgo start their presidential elections campaigns
- Macron has not yet announced his re-election bud
On Sunday, two French politicians started their campaigns to become the first female President of...
- Japan is currently facing the worst wave of Covid-19
- Suga’s support ratings drops below 30%
Prime Minister of Japan, Yoshihide Suga announced that he is not going to be a part of the ruling liberal democratic party l...
The 49th general elections for the House of Representatives, of Japan are going to be conducted soon. All the political parties are eagerly eyeing the dissolution of the House of Representatives.
The dissolution of the lower house is scheduled to take place after the Olympics and Paraly...
- The voters in United Kingdom will now need photo ID for voting in the general elections
- The proposal is also going to be included in the speech of queen Elizabeth of UK
The citizens of the United Kingdom will now have to ...
- Seoul, Busan mayoral elections voting period begins on Friday.
- In the first 3 hours of early voting as of 9 a.m KST, the voter turn out rate has been 1.09 percent.
- In Seoul, the voter turn out rate as of 9 a.m KST came to...
- Oh Se-Hoon becomes single opposition candidate for mayorship in Seoul.
- The ex-Seoul Mayor beat software mogul-turned-politician Ahn Cheol-Soo.
- Oh Se-Hoon is running on the ticket from the main opposition People Power...
• This 15-page report was drafted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the sources claim that it would trigger US sanctions on Moscow
• As per the sources, the United States is likely to impose sanctions on Moscow as early as next wee...
- The president of Russia said that, Russia will be needing to make sure for being free from foreign meddling followed by the protests
- Russia has also been itself accused of meddling in many of the elections happened abroad
- Bangkok Governor Aswin Kwanmuang has shown he stands prepared for a gubernatorial political decision, even though the date for the survey has not been set
Pol Gen Aswin on Wednesday didn't state straightforwardly whether he would...
• This statement from the US President comes as a surprise as the incumbent on several instances attempted to defy the results of the election by refusing to step down
• President Trump was answering to questions from reporters for the first after the elec...
- Carrie Lam in her policy address 2020 mentioned the upliftment of Hong Kongers with opportunities to work in the mainland. She announced HK$430 million for the monetary scheme
She went on in her speech about the financial and economi...
- Suga congratulates Biden and hopes to strengthen Japan-U.S security alliance.
- Suga also congratulated Vice President-elect Kamala Harris for the victory.
- The Prime Minister has mentioned considering the best timing for ph...
- Tokyo stocks ended up, Nikkei Stock Average hit highest.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 410.05 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on TSE finished at 22.69 points.
- Stock issues ...
- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has said it doesn't make a difference who wins a shockingly close US official political decision and that his nation has gotten ready for "troublesome conditions" later on
In a broadcast...
- Tokyo stocks end higher on Monday; gains capped.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up by 318.35 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 28.62 points.
- Stock issues saw gains...
• President Trump is trailing Biden by 52 percent to 46 percent in both in Michigan and Nevada, while both candidates registered from 49 percent of registered voters revealed a tracking poll conducted by the CBS News-YouGov released on Sunday.
• As per the...