Search result for Disease
Scientists from Mumbai have developed a rapid test for testing silicosis in people. Silicosis is progressive lung disease caused by exposure to silica. The kit helps in detecting the levels of serum CC16 in blood.
- Scientists develop a rapid ...
- MU-Variant of Covid-19 maybe vaccine-resistant
- First identified in January 2021 in Columbia
MU-Variant whose scientific name is B.1.621, was first identified in January 2021 in Columbia. The cases started increasing rapidl...
The Center of Disease Control and Prevention, issued new guidelines regarding wearing of masks in the United States on Tuesday. According to the new guidelines people are advised to wear masks indoors also, considering the rise in new delta variant cases.
This decision was taken because...
- Health benefits of consuming Jabuticaba.
- The fruit can be eaten raw or also be used to make jellies, juices and wine.
- Jabuticaba has been found to reduce the effect of asthma.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect...
- Health benefits of consuming feijoa or pineapple guava.
- Feijoa is a sweet, juicy, and delicious fruit with sweet, tangy, and bitter elements.
- Feijoa has been found to contain a considerable amount of fiber.
- The King of fruits, Durian and its health benefits.
- The fruit has a bittersweet taste and a pungent smell.
- The fruit has good dietary fibre that helps in bowel movement.
- Durians have organosulfur that regulates...
- The Victoria state of Australia is on high alert after the first covid-19 case found in two months
- The Authorities have been scrambling for finding the source of the covid-19 infection amid the concern about a new outbreak
- J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) enters the Nephrology segment in India
- RENOVA division of JBCPL caters to the needs of Chronic Kidney Disease patients in India.
J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (...
- S. Korea to provide $8,970 for people with COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
- A causal link between a COVID-19 vaccine injection and side effects needs to be proven for the payout.
- The expanded medical expense coverage is sai...
- Japan govt. asks to check if restaurants are abiding COVID-19 safety measures.
- The central govt. has instructed prefectural governors to introduce a system using third parties.
- Yamanashi prefecture Gov. had explained abou...
- China CDC reports around 14.29% of China’s population vaccinated.
- Chinese vaccines are said to have an efficacy range of 50.7% to 79.3%.
- China by mid-June plans to vaccinate 560 million of the country's 1.4 bill...
- Health benefits of eating Quinoa.
- Quinoa is high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E.
- Quinoa is said to contain all nine essential amino acids.
- Quinoa is rich in mag...
- Health care workers, airline crew to get vaccinated in S. Korea.
- S. Korea will give AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine.
- AstraZeneca’s vaccine will not be given to people under the age of 30.
- Health authorities of UK have found 77 cases of the corona virus variant found in India
- The Public Health England has reported that, the corona virus variant has been first detected in India, which includes a number of mutations
- China plans to boost COVID-19 vaccine efficacy rate by mixing it.
- Gao Fu says that giving people doses of different vaccines is one way to improve vaccines.
- China has developed four domestic vaccines approved for public u...
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc. is going to make presentations at upcoming medical conferences.
- Two conferences are going to take place in APR 2021 and JUNE 2021.
A clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company called Reata Pharmace...
- China govt. pushing COVID-19 vaccination among bank workers.
- Communist party workers and college staff are also being asked to take the vaccine.
- China’s CDPC has increased its vaccination target to as many as 560 mi...
- COVID-19 vaccine developed by China’s CDC approved for emergency use.
- The protein subunit vaccine was approved by regulators last week.
- The vaccine is under the last phase of trials in Uzbekistan, Pakistan, and Indo...
- Australia has recorded its first local corona virus case in over two weeks
- A doctor has been tested positive for the corona virus, which has been triggering covid-19 restrictions in the area hospitals
On Saturday, the gov...
- S. Korean PM announces spending COVID-19 vaccination program for public.
- The country plans to inoculate around 12 million people by the first half of 2021.
- The government has secured COVID-19 vaccines enough to inoculate ...