Search result for Delhi
• Delhi and nearby regions will continue to see light to moderate rainfall on Thursday and Friday said the IMD
• The heavy rainfall on Wednesday night led to waterlogged streets that has affecfed the traffic
The national capital city of Delhi wit...
According to a Europe-based think tank, after the violent clashes that took place between Indian and Chinese soldiers on June 15 at Galwan Valley region near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), India has showcased the confidence of standing alone against China in future border dispute despite the U...
• Delhi has 9,897 active cases of coronavirus of which more than 5,000 infected people are staying under home isolation
• Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal applauded the people of Delhi for following all precautionary measures
• Delhi CM ...
- Ichibanya, a famous Japanese curry chain opened its first restaurant in India.
- The outlet was scheduled to open in spring but was postponed due to the pandemic.
- Ichibanya has a total of 1,447 outlets in Japan and 12 coun...
The state of Andhra Pradesh on Friday displaced Delhi to become the third state in the country to report highest number of COVID-19 cases. In last 24 hours, Andhra Pradesh reported over 10,000 new cases of COVID-19 for third consecutive day and over Delhi's tally.
Until today, An...
• This survey was conducted virtually by Lowy Institute based out of Australia
• According to the survey, in case of military conflict, 32.6 percent preferred that the U.S. support India as compared to the 3.8 percent those preferred supporting China...
• The Delhi state government has decided to reduce VAT from 30 percent to 16.75 percent
• After the decline, the cost of diesel will be Rs 73.64, previously it was Really 82 per litre
• This decision has been taken to provide some relief to ...
• According to a recent survey, at least 15 percent of population in Delhi has been exposed to the coronavirus
• As per the Government of India’s Aarogya Setu app, Delhi has 125,096 cases of COVID-19 of which 106,118 have recovered
• People ageing between 18 and 55 and with no comorbidities are eligible to volunteer for the clinical trials of COVAXIN
• COVAXIN developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech along with the ICMR and the NIV were the first to receive an approval from the DC...
• Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said the home isolation programme was one of the main reasons behind the decline in the number of new cases of coronavirus
• People need to stay cautious and cannot afford to become complacent said CM Kejriwal
• Delhi has 100,823 cases of coronavirus, while 3,115 people have lost their lives until now
• Total 72,088 people from Delhi have recovered from the dreadful virus till July 6
• According to the statement issued by the Delhi state governmen...
• Current Total Cases: 719,665
• Total Deaths : 20,160
• Cumulative recoveries : 439,948
• Active cases: 259,557
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 211,987, number of deaths 9...
• India’s first plasma bank has been launched at the ILBS Hospital
• CM Kejriwal said any person weighing more than 50 of, age between 18 to 60 years, who has recovered from COVID-19 and has not showcased any symptoms since 14 days can donate their p...
• CM Kejriwal said out of 100 samples, only 13 people are testing positive for coronavirus
• Previously it was predicted that the city would have nearly 60,000 active cases by June 30, but today there are around 26,000 active cases said CM Arvind Kejriwal<...
• Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said the Delhi government will set up a plasma bank in ILBS Hospital
• Two months back Delhi state government had approved trials of plasma therapy said CM Kejriwal
• The patients in both, the government and ...
• The Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai had called an emergency meeting in order to discuss the situation following the locust attack in Gurgaon
• The state government of Haryana has deployed tractor-mounted sprays to safeguard crops in the state...
• Various news channels and social media platforms had reported that the transactions made through Google Pay are unsafe as the app is unauthorized
• Google clearly stated that is a legal operator in the country and hence everyone’s money is safe...
• According to the chairman of Indian Oil Corp (IOC), Sanjiv Singh the Delhi state government has increased VAT on petrol from 27 percent to 30 and on diesel from 16.75 percent to 30 percent
• The opposition parties are continuously attacking the Central G...
• Delhi and Mumbai account for 40 percent of total reported coronavirus deaths in the country
• The state government of Delhi has implemented new COVID response plan
• The Delhi government will screen each and every house in the national cap...
• The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has urged all the traders and service providers to boycott China
• Dhruva’s general secretary said from now onwards no Chinese people will be allowed accommodation in nearly 3,000 budget hotels and gues...