Search result for China
Youku, a Chinese streaming giant has been accused by Netflix's hit series Squid Game of plagiarizing the promotional material for their new show called Squid's Victory.
- Youku accused of plagiarizing popular Korean show Squid Gam...
The head of Foreign Investment and Review Board said, that Australia has not yet shut Chinese investors, but the protection of critical infrastructure and national security are the key factors for approval of the deals.
- Australia says it is ...
McDonald's China has launched its first Non-Fungible Token named Big Mac Rubik's Cube. The Chinese government has recently banned all crypto activities in the country, announcing them as illegal activities.
- McDonald's China has l...
Ganfeng is one of the world's top producers of lithium chemicals, which are used in electric vehicle batteries. Ganfeng Lithium has decided to rise prices. It has also informed its customers about the raising prices for lithium metal products.
- Bitcoin is trading above $50,000 for the first time since August
- Dogecoin, Ether and Ripple also experience hikes
The value of world's most-valued cryptocurrency Bitcoin rose by 4.35 percent on Tuesday. This occurred a...
- Taiwan's economy has benefited during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The economy is expected to grow 6% this year
China is the world's second-largest economy and the country is currently suffering from power curb...
- NDRC wants railway companies to strengthen coal transportation
- State planner urges local governments to monitor supply and demand of coal
Top economic planner in China wants railway companies and local authorities to stren...
- United States plans to donate 500 million COVID-19 vaccines
- China will be providing 2 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses to the world
The United States will be donating an additional 500 million COVID-19 vaccines. The US ...
- Lithium prices are the highest since April 2018
- Lithium is mainly mined in Australia
As Lithium prices have been the highest as compared to the last three years, an upsurge is seen in the sale of electric vehicles. H...
- National security law was imposed on Hong Kong last year by Beijing
- Hong Kong to receive new legislature by December
On Tuesday, Hong Kong has created many new national security breaches, the city is currently based on the...
- Cuba becomes the first country to vaccinate kids
- They have vaccinated these kids using their locally manufactured vaccine
On Monday, Cuba became the first country to vaccinate children of age group 2 years old. They ...
- Taliban to form government in Afghanistan
- China eyes to extend belt and road initiative projects in Afghanistan
As the Taliban is inching closer towards forming a government in Afghanistan, China sees this as an opportunit...
- Lummus technology announces acceptance of cumene and phenol plant expansions
- Lummus provides the best in class technologies
Lummus Technology has announced that it has achieved successful plant acceptance for cumene and ph...
- The Defense Ministry has asked for 2.6% increase in budget this year
- Japan has been spending more on research and development
Japan’s Defence Ministry has asked for more funds in this year’s budget, as they are...
- China framing rules for internet companies
- Internet companies collecting data pose as a security risk
The Chinese government is planning to ban companies whose data poses security risks for the country. This list of compan...
TIkTok is a social networking app used for sharing videos, by the Chinese company ByteDance. This app allows users to make short videos in various genres like dance, music, acting and education.
On Thursday, the company announced some changes in the app. TikTok has made certain changes ...
With the Delat Variant of covid 19 creating havoc in the country, China has punished more than 40 local officials, blaming their failed attempts at controlling the outbreak, as authorities work hard to control the worst resurgence of Covid-19 the country has seen in over a year.
The first ever laptop from the Chinese company Realme is launching soon. The company has declared an official launch date, according to a recent report.
The company announced the launch date of the first Realme book laptop, on their official site Weibo, which is August 18.An image of th...
Chinese billionaire Sun Dawu, sentenced to 18 years of jail, on Wednesday. Sun was arrested in March this year. He owns a company called Hebei Dawu Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Group.
Sun is a critic of the ruling communist Party. His company works in food production, poultry proce...
In-fa is making way its way into China after affecting the southern Japanese islands. This storm has brough about high rainfall in China, affecting the cities of Henan- Xinxiang, Anyang, Hebi and Jiaozuo.
This is regarded as the worst food 30 years. The situation in China has worsened i...