Search result for China
- High crypto trading worries China
- China reiterates the bans put on BTC in 2013 & 2017
China was never in favour of the cryptocurrency domain. Ironically though, it is still a hub of bitcoin miners. However with the rise of Bitcoin, an...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- The U.S urged to take responsibility of Palestine-Israel conflict by China.
- China has also asked the U.S to support the UNSC in promoting of easing of the situation.
- The majority of UNSC members called for an immediate ce...
- Chip Makers are concerned about delay in car launches in India.
- Due to the lack of semiconductors for the auto industry, many car launches getting delayed in India and the world.
- Usually, passenger vehicles use around 1,000 semic...
• Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said China has stated that there has been obstruction by “one country” which is preventing the council from speaking unanimously
Amid their ongoing cold war, China on Monday urged the United States...
• As per an attached list, these tariff exempted products include rare earth ore, gold ore and silver ore and concentrate
• Recently China accused the US of imposing economic sanctions and strong-arming other countries over trade issues to achieve its &ldq...
• Experts are saying that this move by the US would make it difficult for the Chinese to eliminate the assets in one blow
• Army Secretary John Whitley said that the US Army was leading the initiative in an attempt to build confidence among allies and fost...
- China’s retail sales increase by 29.6 percent in Q1 2021.
- Retail sales in April alone surged 17.7 percent year on year.
- Consumption in urban areas in April stood at about 2.89 trillion yuan.
- Online retail...
- China sees industrial output rise by 9.8 percent in April.
- China’s industrial output rose 20.3 percent year on year in the first four months of 2021.
- In April, the private sector's output increased 11.2 percent ...
- Japan’s wholesale prices rose by 3.6 percent in April.
- Prices for oil and coal products rose 39.3 percent.
- Due to the strong demand for nonferrous metal in China, its prices surged 35.2 percent.
- From the ...
- APR 2021 witnessed fall in auto registrations.
- Due to COVID surge and lockdowns all over India, 32% fall was observed in auto registrations.
- Passenger vehicles showed a decline of over 11%.
According to a report...
- China’s Tianwen-1 expected to land on Mars soon this week.
- The Mars rover will stay in the lander for diagnostics tests for several days.
- The Mars rover has been named after the Chinese god of fire, Zhurong. ...
- China’s import of cosmetics from Japan rose 30 percent in 2020.
- Chinese consumers using cross-border e-commerce platforms.
- In 2020, China's cosmetics imports reached about $17.3 billion.
- The Chinese g...
• The US has been accused of imposing economic sanctions and strong-arming other countries over trade issues to achieve its “strategic goals”
• Hua said “Coercive diplomacy is a specialty of the United States, which has provided the world...
- China’s electricity consumption expanded 13.2 percent in April.
- The country’s total power use came in at 636.1 billion kWh in April.
- Power consumption by the primary industries in April rose 16.4 percent. ...
- China saw its FDI to rise 38.6% in January-April period.
- China saw foreign investment in the services industry to surge 46.8 percent year on year.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations investments expanded 65.2 per...
- FADA has estimated 28% automobile sales decline in India during APR 2021.
- The decline was observed in the month-on-month (MoM) sales number.
- The second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic has been mentioned as the reason for decline in...
- Twitter has contributed US $ 15 million for COVID relief in India.
- Money has been distributed among three NGOs.
Social media microblogging giant Twitter has donated US $ 15 million to help address the COVID-19 crisis in In...
- Indian-American doctors have set-up free consultancy to help COVID patients in India via Zoom.
- Encouraging home treatment, Dr Avinash Gupta has advised people seeking his advice to not to overburden the Healthcare system and strictly follow...
• The Joe Biden administration on Wednesday made a decision to remove Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi from the list blacklisted companies that restricted it from accessing American investment
Welcoming the US' move to remove Xiaomi Corp. from its blacklist,...