Search result for
- S. Koreans spent around 20 hours per week using the internet in 2020.
- The amount is said to be more than the time spent the previous year.
- In 2020, the average time internet users spent on social media stood at 65.8 minut...
- Indian Public Sector can now use Google Cloud.
- The audit of Google Cloud regarding cyber security is complete.
After successfully completing an audit from the Union Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY...
- The different health benefits of the Romanesco Broccoli
- The Romanesco broccoli had been first identified in the Italy in the 16th century
The Romanesco broccoli is vegetable, which had been firstly identified in the count...
- HHIH sings hydrogen project deal with Saudi Aramco.
- Hyundai Oilbank Co. will import liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) from Saudi Aramco to produce blue hydrogen.
- Hyundai Oilbank will be provided with blue ammonia.
- Zomato has raised $250 million.
- Recently, Zomato closed a $ 660 million Series J financing round.
- Total value of Zomato is $ 5.4 billion.
Indian food delivery startup Zomato is rising up ahead of its Initial Pub...
• Power yoga became popular when two American yoga teachers studying with Ashtanga guru Sri K. Pattabhi Jois started making everything they learned into more accessible to the students in the west
• Today several gyms and health clubs are cashing on the te...
• According to the statement issued by the Governor of Texas Greg Abbott, the state has decided to lift its mask mandate, which makes it the largest state to do so
• Announcing this move from the crowded dining room of a restaurant in Lubbock, Gov. Abbott ...
• In order to support the union drive at an Amazon fulfilment center in Bessemer, Alabama, the President of the United States, Joe Biden released a video statement on Sunday night
• The Democratic leader also had a word directly with the employers who were...
• In order to counter China, the United States needs to boost its AI skills and also include by pursuing AI-enabled weapons said an artificial intelligence commission led by former Google CEO Eric Schmidt
• Schmidt said “To win in AI we need more mon...
• As per the CDC vaccine tracker, more than 96 million doses have been delivered across the country, of which nearly 77 million have been administered until now
• Jeffrey Zients, the coordinator of the White House coronavirus response team said that the U....
• Talking to the Washington Post newspaper, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the United States must stick to a two-dose strategy for the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines
• As per the report published on Monday, Dr. Fauci said “There’s r...
• The Indian government plans to ban cryptocurrencies
• The Unicas cryptocurrency bank is planning on a large scale expansion through 2021 and 2022
The Indian government prepares to introdu...
- How peppermint oil has several health benefits.
- The oil comes from the peppermint plant.
- Peppermint oil has been said to have a good impact on digestive conditions.
- The oil is also known to relieve nausea. ...
- The European Stock has been closed higher on Tuesday
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has been increased by 0.4 percent along with the stocks of the construction and materials that have been increased by 0.9 percent
- The stocks of the ...
- The corona virus variant of the United Kingdom becomes dominant in the territory of Belgium
- A spokesman for the government of Belgium said that, last week, they have estimated that 53 percent of the covid-19 infections has been caused by t...
- Governor of Tokyo expressed caution about lifting state of emergency.
- The COVID-19 state of emergency is expected to end in the metropolitan region this weekend.
- The Tokyo governor expects daily new cases to fall to 70 pe...
- The president of Turkey has been pledging stronger for human rights and freedoms in the government plan
- The plan has been promising that, in the upcoming months will be improving the judiciary system of the country
- Japan govt. posted Oct-Dec corporate profits to bounce back.
- Pretax profits of domestic companies were down just 0.7 percent from a year earlier.
- The pace of decline slowed down significantly compared to a 28.4 percent tu...
• Goldman Sachs will not deal with cryptocurrencies directly
• The firm will explore the opportunities for a bitcoin ETF
With bitcoin bec...