Search result for
• The health agency said these figures are up from the 274,411,901 vaccine doses that had gone into arms by May 17 out of 344,503,595 doses delivered
• The US President Joe Biden said the vaccine is safe, effective, easy, fast and free. He further said tha...
• Report states that following the US, countries like the United Kingdom and France are also in the list with 8 percent students intending to get their education done from there
• As per the report, nearly 70 percent students who travelled abroad for highe...
• The platform’s IPO revelation might be pushed
• Robinhood’s IPO is likely to be valued at $20 billion
Robinhood is going public. The trading platform that deals with everything that h...
- This will be BlockFi's first venture into the domain of BTC mining
- Mining is North America is expanding
Blockstream mining is joining hands with BlackFi which is into lending bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The ...
• MicroStrategy makes a second purchase of bitcoins in a week worth $10 million in cash
• Earlier in the week, another lot was bought for $15 million
The CEO of MicroStrateg...
• US President and the first lady, Jill, who happens to be a teacher jointly reported federal adjusted gross income of $607,336 which has fallen from $985,223 in 2019
• Along with the federal income tax, Vice President Harris and second gentleman Emhoff al...
• BTC prices have declined ever since Tesla declined acceptance of the currency for sale of Tesla
• Elon Musk is not selling his bitcoins as of now
When Elon Mus...
• Infosys said that the Delaware-based company failed to respond to a notice and hence are demanding for arbitration as of filing the petition on May 14
• According to the petition, the amount of unpaid invoices is more than $7.5 million, which is without ...
- High crypto trading worries China
- China reiterates the bans put on BTC in 2013 & 2017
China was never in favour of the cryptocurrency domain. Ironically though, it is still a hub of bitcoin miners. However with the rise of Bitcoin, an...
- China’s interest in Australian property declines by 29 percent in 2020.
- China’s total investment in Australian property reached $935.5 million in 2019.
- Canberra and Beijing’s international relations will...
- The U.S urged to take responsibility of Palestine-Israel conflict by China.
- China has also asked the U.S to support the UNSC in promoting of easing of the situation.
- The majority of UNSC members called for an immediate ce...
• A spokesperson for the General Services Administration gave a confirmation that the former American President got a sum of $65,600 in pension payments
• Pension paid to the former Presidents is equal to the salary of Cabinet secretaries, which happens to...
- Health benefits of exotic Phalsa or Indian Sherbet Berry.
- The fruit has good amount of iron in it.
- The fruit contains antioxidant content with anti-inflammatory traits.
- Phalsa may be good for optimal enzyme fun...
- Japan considers allowing pharmacists to administer COVID-19 vaccines.
- The plan comes as Japan aims to boost vaccination process.
- Online bookings for inoculations for the elderly began from Monday.
- Around 30 pre...
• This strain was recently divided into 3 sub-lineages on the basis of the presence of different mutations
• These mutated cases include 126 in California, 82 in Washington, 42 in New York and 39 in the state of New Jersey along with other states
- Japan opened online COVID-19 vaccination slots from Monday.
- Residents of the capital's 23 wards aged 65 and above made appointments via the Defense Ministry's website.
- Bookings for the vaccination center in the ci...
- Tokyo stocks end high over hope on additional economic measures.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 582.01 points, or 2.09 percent.
- Stock issues gained iron and steel, insurance and nonferrous metal issues. ...
Global Medical Reference Apps Market is expected to Grow at a CAGR of 24.03% Over the Forecast Period
The incorporation of artificial intelligence (AI) in medical reference applications will enable higher penetration of these apps amongst individuals and businesses. This progress is attributed to the fact that AI has the potential to suggest possible diseases based on the symptoms. Data analytics...
- The farmers in the United Kingdom are facing lowering of tariffs on the agricultural imports
- The government of United Kingdom has indicated that the farmers may have to prepare for the lowering of tariffs
The government o...
- The company HCL is going to invest 25 million pounds in the United Kingdom
- HCL is also going to hire around 1,000 IT professionals in the United Kingdom from the different fields
On Monday, the company HCL Technologies sa...