Search result for
- The government of United Kingdom is going to double its onshore renewable energy projects
- The analysts said that, this decision may cause change because many of the energy developers might not choose to compete
- The auto makers in Germany are expecting around 14.8 million electric cars on the roads of Germany by the year 2030
- The government of Germany is only planning for having only 7 million to the 10 million of the electric vehicles on the road...
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical announced on Nov. 23 that it has finished with assimilating patients for a second-phase clinical test of Foistar Tablet being developed as a COVID-19 treatment.
- The clinical trial will be spearheaded by Oh Myung-don, an infectious medicine professor at S...
- The technology giant Google again faces an investigation in the United Kingdom for revamping the company’s advertising data
- The new technology will be removing the third-party cookies, which will be allowing the users to be tracked a...
- Cafés, exercise centers, and lodgings are among those locations in Hong Kong that must show a QR code associated with an administration application that contains the spread of the Covid-19, wellbeing specialists have said
IP Geolocation Software Market is expected to Reach US$ 2186.21 Mn by 2022, owing to the Increasing Demand for Gathering and Analyzing Customer Data, says Absolute Markets Insights
Determining the geographical location of an Internet host is valuable for a variety of Internet applications. A highly accurate client-independent geolocation service is an essential target for the Internet. Websites and online service providers frequently use technological means to assess the ge...
- China ought to disclose why it seems to have singled out Australia with a scope of import limitations that have upset exchange streams and sabotaged trust in the financial relationship, the Australian foreign minister has said
- Hyundai Motor Co. and KIA Motors Corp. have been placed fourth in global electric vehicles in the January-September period of 2020.
- Market Research Company SNE Research said on Nov. 23 that Hyundai and Kia sold an aggregate total of 130,000 electric vehicles, including pure ele...
- The Cineworld of the United Kingdom have made a deal with the creditors for surviving the closures of theatres
- The shares of the Cineworld have been increased by 17 percent in the response to the deal
On Monday, the Cinew...
- Queensland will open the Sunshine State on the eve of Christmas for a large number of Sydney inhabitants on December 1
Victorians could likewise be permitted once again into the state around the same time on the off chance that it ar...
- China's display maker BOE has reportedly failed to come level with Apple’s aspirations as an OLED panel supplier for Apple’s iPhone.
- BOE’s B7 assembly line at Chengdu, Sichuan district has not passed Apple’s review for OLED supply.
- The GE Healthcare has revealed a new artificial intelligence technology for placing the endotracheal tube or ETT in the corona virus patients in Europe
- This technology includes the Critical Care Suite 2.0 of the GE Healthcare for the breat...
- Train accident occurred at Tahaka crossing colliding a van; no injuries.
- The first carriage of a limited express train derailed after the collision.
- Around 400 passengers and crew were said to be aboard the train. ...
- Tokyo stocks opened up on Tuesday morning.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average rose by 669.27 points.
- Topic index of all First Section issues on the TSE was up by 38.41 points.
- Stock issues gained in metal ...
- ANA to launch a cashless payment service to accumulate miles through shopping.
- The smartphone payment service will be launched by the end of the year.
- The company will use JCB’s unique QR code standard for mobile pa...
- U.N panel’s criticism on the detention of Carlos Ghosn leads Japan to lodge a protest.
- Nissan Motor's ex-boss has been alleged over financial misconduct.
- On Friday, the Japanese Foreign Ministry lodged the prote...
- Business lobbies in Japan aim to have women for executive positions.
- The biggest business lobbies are aiming for 30% of the above positions by 2030.
- Japan occupies the last place in the World Economic Forum’s gender...
• The U.S. Transportation Security Administration said it has screened a total of 1.047 million passengers on Sunday
• The CDC had requested the Americans to stay at their homes and celebrate the festival of Thanksgiving by thanking with the people they st...
• Sullivan, a long-time aide to Biden has an extensive foreign policy background and has previously served as his national security adviser during the second term of President Barack Obama
• Sullivan was also a part of the delegation of U.S. officials that...
- Japan’s 3-day weekend sees crowds throng at tourist spots despite COVID-19 alerts.
- On Monday, the central govt. announced review of parts of the ‘Go To Travel’ and Eat subsidy.
- Ise Jingu shrine complex s...