Search result for
- The growers and the producers of champagne are not agreeing on decisions because of the losses they face last year
- Despite of this, they are demanding the government to reduce some of their taxes
In the champagne vineyard...
- Japanese retailer Seven & i Holdings to acquire Speedway LLC.
- The former will acquire the convenience store and gas network.
- This would be the fourth-largest acquisition of a foreign company by the J...
• Started as two small fires have now engulfed more than 20,000 acres land
• The local conditions are aiding in spreading the fire
What started off as two small fires at Bea...
- China's National Observatory on Monday flagged the typhoon with a yellow card and was short of declaring a red alert for Typhoon Hagupit.
- The typhoon is forecasted to make landfall on the coastline between Zhejiang and Fujian as a belligerent tropical storm Mond...
BS Yediyurappa, the Chief Minister of Karnataka tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday and is undergoing treatment at a hospital said that there was no need for anyone to worry and will soon get back to work after recovery.
The health of the people of the state was his priority and r...
DR. ROBERT REDFIELD: IF SCHOOLS DON’T REOPEN IN THE FALL, THERE WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH CONSEQUENCES
- Kids get their mental health service at schools
- Schools also provide them the required nutritional support
On Friday, Dr. Redfield warned Congress of significant public health consequences. It will be if schools don’...
- Shinzo Abe to take part in Hiroshima, Nagasaki’s peace memorial ceremonies.
- This will be the 75th anniversary of the U.S atomic bombings in the cities.
- The U.S embassy in Japan will also take part in the ceremony.<...
- Analysis by Labor Party finds increasing percentage of benefit claimants all over UK.
- Despite influx of visitors, various businesses in tourist destinations are unable to reopen fully
- Lack of early season trade is causing busines...
- Tokyo stock market rebounds’ Nikkei on a six-day losing streak.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 485.38 points.
- Topix index finished at 26.58 points.
- The trading volume on the main section fell to...
- The new larger shopping area of Tokyo station reopened after coronavirus delay.
- The new area has 60 new stores and restaurants.
- The renovations began in 2012 with the goal of completing them before the Tokyo Olympics.
- The experimental oral therapeutic is termed as MK-4482
- It is currently in phase two trials
Merck has scheduled very large pivotal studies as early as September. It is for its oral coronavirus treatment. It is in collaborat...
• Since the opening of the training camps the number of people getting infected has risen
• 42 players have opted out of practice sessions due to covid19 situation
Sunday was a day of n...
- GlaxoSmithKline has bought 10% stake worth £ 130 million in CureVac.
- Stake of 10% is part of deal between two companies that could eventually be worth more than £ 800 million.
The British pharmaceutical company...
• Coronavirus spreading to rural areas
• Deborah Brix also stressed on precautions to be taken
White House coronavirus advisor, Deborah Brix has issued a warning. She states...
- More than half of the $1.5 billion will be used to support further development of the vaccine
- The remaining amount will be used for manufacturing and delivery of the 100 million doses
Drug maker Companies Sanofi ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,912.51 levels while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 10,921.80 levels
• Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki and Mahindra & Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the first trading session of August
• HDFC, In...
- A Seoul citizen has to preempt his entire income without spending a dime for more than 12 years if he intends buying a house in the city.
- This is owing to the country’s scaling apartment prices, according to data released on Monday.
- Sales of mobile games in South Korea soared to an all-time record in the first half of the year in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- That has restricted more people to their homes, industry data showed Monday.
The overall sales of three app markets...
- South Korean telecom companies are shoring up plans to enhance their videoconference capabilities.
- In order to meet rising demand amid the COVID-19 pandemic, it has boosted a telework model here, industry insiders said Monday.
Global videoconference an...
- Nearly 2-in-5 tenants across the country could be served eviction notices
- They are particularly low-wage workers
On Friday, an economist with mortgage aggregator LendingTree said that the U.S. ...