The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
In terms of revenue, North America cash logistics market was valued at US$ 3,829 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 5,963.3 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period. Rise in financial transactions and increasing the demand for cash management solutions and services t...
Australian Media Company asks Google Australia to pay for using its news content to which Google Australia has rejected the demand saying it already compensates millions of dollars under legal terms. The company’s higher officials claimed the Google Australia hardly earned Aus$10 mill...
- It is an attempt to revive the economy
- Crowd control measures will be in place
On Monday, the coronavirus restrictions ease from Asia to Europe. It happened even when the US protests against police brutality sparked fears ...
The ongoing innovations in sugar substitute solutions have enabled food and beverage industry players to introduce low calorie food products without compromising taste which is anticipated to propel the growth of
CHRISTOPHER PISSARIDES: EUROPEAN POLICYMAKERS HAVE DEALT THE ECONOMY BETTER THAN THE U.S. IN COVID – 19 CRISIS
- World-wide policymakers have rolled out unprecedented fiscal and monetary stimulus measures for economic recovery
- The European approach will play a vital part in the economic recovery
Christopher Pissarides, a Nobel laurea...
- Humans can’t survive without social gatherings or venturing out of the house.
- Staying happy during COVID era is becoming a challenge in itself.
- For some people it is possibl...
- Due to the fear of coronavirus, crowded gatherings are risky and fans cannot watch sports in stadiums.
- Remote Cheerer app can help fans to cheer for their favorite stars from a remote location.
- The app has been successfully teste...
Singapore is searching out numerous ways to lessen its dependence on foreign workers. Technology has answers to some of such questions that present automation as an answer. Indranee Rajah, second minister of Finance quoted that the manually carried out work that is not continuous should be automa...
- The talk aims to keep off the threat of climate breakdown
- It has been pushed due to the coronavirus crisis
The UN has confirmed that Cop26 will be delayed by a year to November 2021. It has been done because of the coronav...
- Peaceful protests turned violent and caused lots of damage in many U.S. cities, following the custodial death of George Floyd.
- The racial injustice took unexpected shape with people going crazy by...
- Ministry of Health Labour and Welfare has discussed proposals to ensure transparency in the exchange of chemical hazard information.
- Focus was on chemicals that caused accidents involving acute toxicity from chemical exposure.
• The government announced an equity assistance worth Rs 20,000 crore for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)
• The Agriculture ministry announced Minimum Support Prices (MSPs) for 14 crops in order to help the farmers
On the meeting that ...
Singapore trade minister Chan Chun Sing said on Monday that Singapore will soon experience a smooth economy. All the restrictions inflicted in the wake are to prevent the country from epidemic will be uplifted.
Noting about industry-wise opening, he briefed that 80% of the economy will ...
As the situation on sino-India border continues to escalate, the reports state that Chinese fighter aircraft are flying 30-35 kms from the Eastern Ladakh. The Indian Army and the Central Government are keenly observing the complete situation and movement of Chinese fighter aircrafts that are stat...
Subscribe to update with our latest news.
Your email is safe with us. We won't spam.