The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
- Sweet potatoes and their possible health benefits.
- Sweet potatoes are considered to be one of the best sources of Vitamin A.
- It is also said that sweet potatoes contain many nutrients and are packed with medicinal benefit...
- The Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa wins the presidential election in Portugal on Sunday
- The official results have shown that, the 61 percent of the votes have been in the favour of Marcel Rebelo de Sousa
On Sunday, Marcelo Rebel...
• These threats have prompted the US Capitol Police and other federal law enforcement to ask several National Guard troops stay in Washington as the Senate goes ahead with plans for the former Trump’s trial
• According to the official, these threats ...
- Japan Govt. announces to hold COVID-19 vaccination simulation in Kawasaki.
- Taro Kono, the minister in charge of vaccination efforts announced the same.
- Japan is set to receive 310 million vaccine doses from two U.S. pharm...
• President Joe Biden on Friday signed an order to significantly increase in federal food assistance for millions of hungry families and other executive actions in order to stabilize the deterioration of the country’s economy
• On his inauguration, t...
- The European Stocks have been closed lower on Monday as the investors have been monitoring the novel corona virus pandemic in the continent
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 have also been decreased by 0.3 percent in the afternoon trade along wit...
- The government of Turkey has made a military donation to the country of Georgia
- The defense ministry of Georgia said that, the donation has been including the laser rangefinders and the different types of pieces of equipment of engineering...
- Tokyo stocks end high on Monday over robust earnings at domestic firms.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up 190.84 points.
- Topix index of all First Section issues on the TSE finished at 5.36 points.
• The news of his demise was announced by his widow, Gloria Loomis while talking to the CNN
• Bernstein made his mark as a screenwriter for the 1959 film “That Kind of Woman” that starred Sophia Loren and was helmed by Sidney Lumet
- Japan reports a rise in domestic shipments of household electrical appliances in 2020.
- The shipments were reported to be worth 2.5 trillion yen, up by 1.0 percent.
- Air conditioner shipments sales volume gained 0.6 percent...
- Eelpower has signed a joint venture with the SUSI Infrastructure Partners for accelerating the rollout of the energy portfolio in United Kingdom
- According to the agreement, Eelpower and SUSI is going to be constructing a pipeline of the ne...
• The bilateral trade between the United States and India surged by more than 400 percent since 2005, with total jump in value from $37 billion in 2005 to $149 billion in 2019
• The Nasscom said its member companies have an important history in the United ...
- According to Leandro Paredes have confirmed that, the French clubs are trying to sign Lionel Messi from Barcelona
- Leandro Paredes have now given the hints that, PSG have been seeking for signing the Barcelona captain ‘Lionel Messi&rs...
- One day you are right on top of the world, next day you are down in the dumps! China’s billionaire rankings are as finicky as ever. In 2017,
- Hui Ka Yan, founder of real estate developer China Evergrande Group, was the nation’s most opulent man.
- S. Korean govt. to have COVID-19 vaccinations to 70% of its population by Sept.
- The country is said to start its first vaccination next month.
- High-risk health care workers at hospitals, sanatoriums, and elderly care faci...