The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
- $345 million agreement signed between Japan and Vietnam for six patrol ships.
- The agreement was signed to boost maritime law enforcement.
- The patrol ships will be new and be made in Japan.
- As the South China Se...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 38,400.42 levels, while the benchmark Nifty50 is at 11,319.70 points
• Tata Steel, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank were in the list of top Sensex gainers
• Total 90 companies including Motherson Sumi, RITES an...
• Current Total Cases: 2,268,675
• Total Deaths : 45,257
• Cumulative recoveries : 1,583,489
• Active cases: 639,929
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 524,513, number of deat...
- Tokyo Stocks rise on Tuesday; Nikkei Stock Average rallied upwards.
- 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average gained by 1.70 percent.
- Topix index was up by 2.13 percent.
- Stocks saw gains in companies led by real estate, ...
• No cause of the explosion cited yet
- The explosion was powerful
A morning gas explosion in the northwest of Baltimore blew three homes on Monday. The accident claimed one life while four people with grave injuries w...
• Callout for people to gather for looting places in downtown
• 100 people arrested &nbs...
• Monday trading saw a rise in Dow Jones and S&P 500
• Nasdaq slide off with Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, and Microsoft
Dow Jones had a great day on Monday as Boing and Ni...
FORMER McDonald CEO, STEVE EASTERBROOK SUED BY THE COMPANY TO RECOVER COMPENSATION GIVEN AS SEVERANCE
• The former CEO was found guilty of lying during the investigations that involved stock frauds and sexual relationships with employees
• He was fired without cause with a severance package...
ANDREW CUOMO: NYPD SHALL IMPROVE SOCIAL DISTANCING ENFORCEMENT TO CONTROL THE SPREAD OF CORONA VIRUS
- On Sunday, around 54,000 COVID – 19 tests were conducted
- The test result was positive for less than 1%
On Monday, the New York City Police Department received advice in the context of COVID – 19. Th...
• Antonio Banderas turns 60 while being COVID positive
• He feels well and is in isolation currently
Antonio Banderas: a name synonymous with characters like Zorro from movies like the Mask of Zorr...
- Global security can be at risk due to a geopolitical cold war between the two
- COVID – 19 pandemic has already worsened the situation
Jeffrey Sachs said that intensifying tensions with China could turn into a mi...
- Atomic bomb survivors are not happy with Abe’s indifference over nuclear weapons matter.
- Shinzo Abe was present in Nagasaki to attend the anniversary of the nuclear bombings.
- He did not visit the Nagasaki Atomic Bo...
- Russia will be registering the first COVID-19 vaccine on August 12.
- It was claimed by the health minister that the preference will be given to the senior citizens and medical professionals when it comes to providing vaccine shots. <...
- Japan and Britain agree to lift auto tariffs in 2020 and not earlier than that.
- Japan’s Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi is in London to discuss trade agreements.
- Britain wants to secure a good deal on agricultur...
- In its absence, the US could observe a steep rise in cases
- It could also in turn severely affect the economic recovery
Neel Kashkari said that in an attempt to contain the corona virus, the U.S. needs to impose an even mor...